Harmony
Courtyard Sarajevo(Sarajevo)
Hotel Grand(Sarajevo)
Hotel Unica(Sarajevo)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswelcome drinkold towncoffee machinesecure parkinghotel is locatedvisiting sarajevocentral sarajevoyogurttarikpansiontaxihillbalconycleanlinesstunneleurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It is realy nice place with amazing view and also very nice and helpfull service, rooms are ok, clean. The brekfast was good and fresh. The hotel has closed and monitored parking (big plus). Motobikers approved :)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Harmony. We were always greeted with a smile.
Pleasant, warm, and helpful staff. As others have stated, they will gladly call a taxi for you at any time. We never felt ripped off by the taxi's 4.5 RM to 6.5 RM each time. The balcony was a great touch, as we could enjoy the beautiful city view. The coffee and tea available 24/7 was a nice touch. Our particular GPS put us on the wrong side of the river. My wife grabbed a taxi while I followed in the car and they took us right to the hotel.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Even though I haven't actually stayed at Pansion Harmony I have to say that my experience in communication with the pansion owner was surprisingly awful. Trying to cancel my reservation, the owner was extremely hostile and unwilling to listen at all. Instead of cancelling the reservation, which I did on time, the owner, without my knowledge, took the money from my bank account and that amount wasn't even matching the agreed one. Having a great wish to visit this place I'm now highly disappointed and shocked.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank m m
tarik1985, Manager at Harmony, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hereby i would like to inform you that you had a NO-REFUNFABLE reservation and there was no possibility of cancellation. You have made this booking under these terms and conditions. Next time when you make a booking, please be careful about the terms and conditions of the booking.

Best Regards

Tarik Buljugic-Pansion Harmony manager

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This hotel is family owned and operated. Everyone works together as a team to insure the comfort and satisfaction of their guests. The included breakfast is outstanding. Someone is always available to answer questions, honor guest requests, provide airport shuttle service, etc. The view of Sarajevo is awesome from this hotel's location. A very quiet, relaxing stay!

Because this property sits away from the hustle bustle of the inner city, one will most likely need to take a taxi one way or round trip as it is not directly on any public transit line.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Beautifull view, nice big rooms, nice breakfast. Only it is a bit far away from center if you dont mind walking or taking taxi. It is perfect place to relax, no noise from outside,service was excelent. Very clean!!!!!

Room Tip: We asked for matrimonial bed, I think we got room no.1. large balcony overlooking city - AmazinG :)))
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple