Lowest prices for your stay
Renaissance Hotels
$99
$99
Destinia.com
$81
Booking.com$99
Hotels.com$99
eDreams$99
All reviews great hotel the executive lounge taxis are cheap european games recommend this hotel rooms are big spa marriott belarus city relaxation bathtub personnel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019

I stay in tons of Marriott/SPG properties worldwide, but first time in my hometown Minsk. Normally rent an apartment, bu this time is was much more cost effective to stay in hotel. I haven't stayed in Renaissance for ages, and my impression from years ago wasn't too positive. This Renaissance is nice newish clean hotel, with excellent and expert service, and well furnished rooms. Being Platinum Member, I was upgraded to a very good suite on higher floor, with tasteful decor. Bathroom was quite good too.Enjoyed access to Executive Lounge with free breakfast and other treats. Common areas and spa were well maintained too, The only slight inconvenience was the location off city center, and long walk to metro/subway. Of course, there are also taxi and Yandex (replacing Uber now). The price was right too, better then apartment in city center. Really 4.5 stars, close to 5. Won't hesitate to stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Started coming here about 5 years ago soon after it opened. We came here because the Crown Plaza had clearly established itself as the premier place for sex tourist disguised as businessmen.
Clean, smoke and prostitute free with very friendly staff we were happy to take our business to the Renissance.
Sadly standards have dropped, with the relaxation of visa requirements, it seems sex tourism is booming and revenue is revenue and too good for the hotel management to pass up on. Now we regularly run into cute little girls in the halls and elevators that for lack of opportunity have had to spend the night with some sad, pathetic men that can’t get it at home.

The rooms are not getting maintained and are showing wear. Still not too bad to be fair but on this path it will not be good in 5 years.

We stay in suites and can only imagine these are probably the better rooms.

Hoping management can change and maintain the brand quality Marriott would be very protective of.

We will be back again this year and I will hold off until the end of the year before I write to Marriott about this sad trend if it continues and we will switch to another brand “Hilton Double Tree”

There are families here and we occasionally bring ours, don’t want to and don’t have to explain to my daughter why a young girl is being groped by a disgusting old man in the hallways.

The staff are wonderful and helpful. That’s what’s left of what I would have considered best place to stay in Minsk 5 years ago.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Dear Traveler.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.
We rely on our guest to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.
Let me express my sincere apologies for the inconveniences due to some visitors' behaviour.
I will make sure to share your comments with related departments, as this is not the feedback we generally receive.
We appreciate you bringing all these matters into our attention, as this is our best resource for improving guest satisfaction.
I would kindly ask you to provide us with the opportunity to welcome you back again so we will be able to provide you with the highest level of service.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Hotel was excellent and deserves its 5 star status, if you can upgrade to the club access rooms as lots of nice extra touches. Staff were very helpful and will book tickets for transport, events and everything really. I was sad to leave.

Room tip: Upgrade to the club access rooms, worth the little bit extra.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Freshly decorated.
Good service everywhere.
Comfortable rooms.
Ok spa+pool area.
Ok restaurant and fair pricing.
Not far from city centre.
I definitely recommend if visiting the Belarusian capital.
It is absolutely a good hotel!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank FJ1195SA
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear FJ1195SA,

We are sincerely grateful for the highest mark to our hotel!
The most precious merit for our team is to exceed guests' expectations. We hope that your stay with us left only positive experience and bright emotions.
Hope to meet you soon!

General manager

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in the family suite. It was an amazing hotel. The rooms were modern and very spacious. The staff was very accommodating. They have a free shuttle to the city center. The location was great. And the rooms were very quiet. Will definitely stay here again!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank karimonique
Ekaterina_Sidor_GM, General Manager at Renaissance Minsk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2019

Dear Karimonique,

It is truly a pleasure to learn this fabulous feedback. We are enchanted to know that you enjoyed the quality of our service. I will make sure to extend your feedback with my colleagues. We aim to provide a bespoke service, where our guests can feel at home.
Once more, it gives us great joy you recognized that particular feeling.

We are looking very forward to welcoming you again in not too distant future.

General manager