“Best Ever!”
Living room_sofa
Kitchen
Kitchen_table
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Janice F
Springfield, OR
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed May 8, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I am called The Princess by those who know and love me, as I love my creature comforts. This had it all:
Quiet. Exceptionally clean. Spacious. Well-lit. Hot water on demand. Comfortable bed, comfortable pillows. Full kitchen. Washing machine in the apartment. Plenty of electrical outlets. Great lighting for after-dark work/play. Responsive management and staff. Modern upgrades in the kitchen and bath. One block from everything that counts: ATM, grocery store, Art museum, Metro.

I loved our 9-day stay here in Minsk and it was enhanced by our living conditions in the apartment. Thank you, Royal Stay. Fabulous!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Security and Quiet.
Liked least: Nothing.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chris S
Independence, Missouri
“Nice Apartment”
Reviewed October 23, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I do have to say that the Royal Stay Group were excellent to work with and they were always there to help with any problems I had. Excellent customer service and I felt taken care of! I will use them again when I travel back to Minsk.

I will say this is a very nice apartment in the center of the city. It looks like the photos and is well taken care of. The only problem I had with this apartment is the neighbor liked to watch TV until about 3 am and you could hear it in the bedroom of this apartment. Not sure if the walls are not very thick or if they just liked to listen to their TV loud. I am a light sleeper so this did bother me. Not sure if this neighbor does this all the time or if they were just on vacation the week I was there. I know this is out of the control of Royal Stay so I do not fault them for this, but just a warning to other light sleepers that you may want to look at Royal Stay Groups other apartments. However, if you want to stay in the center of the city and are looking for a nice apartment then this is a good one.

Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing