Lowest prices for your stay
$29
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
ZenHotels.com
eDreams$28
Travelocity$29
All reviews fast food options hot water city centre pushkinskaya metro alexandra lobby wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

What a great experience!!! I would give this place three thumbs up if I had an extra hand.

As an American who hardly speaks any Russian or Belarusian, who had never been to Eastern Europe before, I didn't know what to expect, but most of the staff spoke some English, and I was able to easily communicate with those who did not. They were all very friendly, welcoming, and the service was excellent.

Plus there is a beautiful restaurant with excellent food, a casino with very friendly staff, and a strip club full of beautiful women, I could have never left if I wanted to, but I had a lot of site seeing to do and the subway was so close, it made it an unforgettable experience.

If you come to Belarus, I would definely suggest staying here. I wish it was easier for Americans to obtain a visa to Belarus, because I would invite all my American friends to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Stephen N
Reviewed September 6, 2016

We were there with a tourist group. Firstly, the breakfast was very delicious. However there were not big variety of food, and not enough coffee maschines for north european people....
Room was pretty good and clean with fantastic view. Wifi was okay - in the lobby it was free, for room you have to pay 1,5 euro per 12 hours.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Karin V
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

This hotel has a great view to the city. Double room is about 50€/night (including breakfast). If you want to get rooms, get them on higher floors and with look on south. The hotel has a big parking area and this is good. Grocery store is right next to hotel.
Minus- no wifi in rooms :( but, i did get an local gsm (lige) numeber (2,5€) with 9 Gb of internet traffic (without any contract), and no need wi-fi :)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank livicul
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Pros:
--Good price
--not in the centre but located right beside subway station and other public transportation to all parts of the city; supermarket right next door
--When I decided to leave day earlier, I got money back for this day from prepaid amount (keep your invoice handy in this case)
--very friendly and helpful staff
--business services, including translation of documents ($), printing, scanning, email etc.
--great views from both front and back of the hotel (10th floor)
--clean room with fridge
--decent quality free wifi in the lobby, paid (very reasonable price) in the room
--great coffee in the bar

Cons:
--no coffee in the room
--bed not the best quality

Summary: highly recommended, great value for the price

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Tatiana S
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I visited this hotel for one night and i thought it was good

The room was a little small but everything worked (there was even 1 channel English on TV which was very unusual for Belarus).

It was very clean and the room was quiet

On the downside - the restaurant was a bit poor both for Dinner and Breakfast.

I got the impression that the security of this hotel is very good

Date of stay: April 2016