Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$31
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$26
Hotels.com$31
eDreams$31
Travelocity$31
All reviews fast food options hot water city centre pushkinskaya metro alexandra lobby wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2016

Pros:
--Good price
--not in the centre but located right beside subway station and other public transportation to all parts of the city; supermarket right next door
--When I decided to leave day earlier, I got money back for this day from prepaid amount (keep your invoice handy in this case)
--very friendly and helpful staff
--business services, including translation of documents ($), printing, scanning, email etc.
--great views from both front and back of the hotel (10th floor)
--clean room with fridge
--decent quality free wifi in the lobby, paid (very reasonable price) in the room
--great coffee in the bar

Cons:
--no coffee in the room
--bed not the best quality

Summary: highly recommended, great value for the price

Date of stay: April 2016
2  Thank Tatiana S
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I visited this hotel for one night and i thought it was good

The room was a little small but everything worked (there was even 1 channel English on TV which was very unusual for Belarus).

It was very clean and the room was quiet

On the downside - the restaurant was a bit poor both for Dinner and Breakfast.

I got the impression that the security of this hotel is very good

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed in Orbita during my business trip last week. This is a big hotel, 14 floors. the rooms are normal, very good bed, bathroom is clean. the staff cleans the room every day and offer fruits and water in the room. All staff is very friendly and helpful. the food was good. vegetarians and vegans also can find meals for them. It is not in the center, but next to the hotel is underground, buss station. The transport is very well organised- easy to get everywhere.
This hotel is very good for business, even fro others aswell

Date of stay: January 2016
2  Thank 575maiam
Reviewed December 7, 2015

This hotel was perfect for myself and 3 friends who were working in Minsk for 5 days . It is situated on 5 minute taxi ride to the centre , or 3 stops on the metro . All reception staff speak English and very friendly , especially I'd like to mention Alexandra who went above and beyond helping us on a daily basis . The fact that that the hotel has a restaurant and then a bar pizza restaurant ( open to 4,30am , due to the Casino on site ) it was so handy not worrying about last orders for food when working . Both restaurants have their menu's in English , and a great selection of dishes . Wi-fi was free in reception area , however it was only 50c for 10 hours in our rooms . Next door to the hotel is a large supermarket for any bits and pieces needed . if back in Minsk in the future we would stay here again for sure . Thank you to Alexandra and all the team at the Orbita for a great stay !

Room tip: Ask for a room on front !
Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank lesbaird
Reviewed November 30, 2015

When we arrived at the hotel early evening, from the outside it looked as though there was no hotel. BUT opening the smoked glass triple doors and you walked into the large and airy reception area, my first impressions were totally wrong. Inside was superb and the staff extremely helpful. My bedroom was impeccably clean complete with fridge. It wasn't until my 2nd night that I realised that the water dispenser on the hall dispensed cold water but also very hot water for making tea or coffee. My only criticism would be that your not told this and I did not find any literature in my room telling me about the 'hot' water dispenser. The breakfast being pretty much self service was superb with a wide variety of drinks - both hot or cold and an extremely wide variety of breakfast foods - so good in fact it kept me totally sustained until early evening where we ate not in the restaurant but the bar preparing tasty and superb pizza's on the menu. I hope to visiting Minsk at the same time next year and will be looking for the Orbita as a possible venue for us who travel from England ..

Date of stay: November 2015