Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$29
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/30/21
$28
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams$28
Travelocity$29
CheapTickets$29
All reviews fast food options hot water city centre pushkinskaya metro alexandra lobby wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2015

This hotel was perfect for myself and 3 friends who were working in Minsk for 5 days . It is situated on 5 minute taxi ride to the centre , or 3 stops on the metro . All reception staff speak English and very friendly , especially I'd like to mention Alexandra who went above and beyond helping us on a daily basis . The fact that that the hotel has a restaurant and then a bar pizza restaurant ( open to 4,30am , due to the Casino on site ) it was so handy not worrying about last orders for food when working . Both restaurants have their menu's in English , and a great selection of dishes . Wi-fi was free in reception area , however it was only 50c for 10 hours in our rooms . Next door to the hotel is a large supermarket for any bits and pieces needed . if back in Minsk in the future we would stay here again for sure . Thank you to Alexandra and all the team at the Orbita for a great stay !

Room tip: Ask for a room on front !
Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank lesbaird
Reviewed November 30, 2015

When we arrived at the hotel early evening, from the outside it looked as though there was no hotel. BUT opening the smoked glass triple doors and you walked into the large and airy reception area, my first impressions were totally wrong. Inside was superb and the staff extremely helpful. My bedroom was impeccably clean complete with fridge. It wasn't until my 2nd night that I realised that the water dispenser on the hall dispensed cold water but also very hot water for making tea or coffee. My only criticism would be that your not told this and I did not find any literature in my room telling me about the 'hot' water dispenser. The breakfast being pretty much self service was superb with a wide variety of drinks - both hot or cold and an extremely wide variety of breakfast foods - so good in fact it kept me totally sustained until early evening where we ate not in the restaurant but the bar preparing tasty and superb pizza's on the menu. I hope to visiting Minsk at the same time next year and will be looking for the Orbita as a possible venue for us who travel from England ..

Date of stay: November 2015
2  Thank tryde
Reviewed November 12, 2015

The Hotel Orbita is located on a ring road outside of the city centre of Minsk, but is easily reached by car or by the metro system. The Hotel looks like a drab Soviet era hotel. However it wasn't very bad, rooms clean, breakfasts very nice. There is paid wifi internet at room. Free of charge wifi is stable to access in lobby. The breakfast is in a so called restaurant on the first floor, but with separate stairs that go up not from reception hall, but from another, aside; there you should also be able to eat for dinner.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Eriks_p
Reviewed October 14, 2015

The room was clean, well equipped and newly refurbished. The location was not central, but a metro station is nearby so it's easy to reach the center and the airport.The staff is very helpful. There is a cooler with hot water in the hallway,I could enjoy my evening tea )).
Funny thing - they check you out only after a maid comes to your room and checks whether you did not make any damage. This comes from Soviet times I think.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Stayed there overnight and shall come back in two weeks from now, as I was pleasantly surprised by a price combined with perfect... literally everything! Perhaps, the location is a bit far from a city centre, but it's right near the metro station. Otherwise, everything was great - free wi-fi speed at a lobby, nice a clean room, food and staff's attentiveness to my requests. Prior to my arrival, they've given transportation directions and other info required via email at no time, and, knowing now that I am coming back, got back to me to inform that they've allocated the same room for my stay - very nice! When I needed to print out a boarding pass late in the evening, the girl at reception went all the way to give me her personal email address rto email it, and then printed it out. Great management and great staff indeed.

Room tip: Rely on their staff to help you getting around Minsk and getting to know the city
Date of stay: July 2015