“Bruzzi”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #136 of 669 Restaurants in Minsk
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: All the riches and varieties of magnificent Italian cuisine can be found in "Dolce Vita" - the restaurant of high cuisine. The decorations in pastel colors create a warm and cozy atmosphere. The elegant hall is perfect for business meetings, a solemn banquet, birthday and other family celebrations. The restaurant menu is thought over to trifles and surprises even experts on the Italian cuisine. Real gourmets may have no doubt that all the dishes are made of fresh products of the high quality and exact receipt maintenance. Chef's delicacies are tasty, beautiful and as simple as all ingenious.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I liked interior and menu service and ambience. Location is separate and away from the noise and atmosphere is perfect.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Nice ambiance in the hotel Crowne Plaza,we had a choice of Italian food and we all liked.Prices are reasonable,good and smiling service.Recommandable.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Hostess greet me on the entrance and asked me for smoking or non smoking section after she take me to table for two because I was with my girlfriend and gave us menus. after all Service and food were just perfect. When we were leaving Hostess and waiter did not forget to tel us that they hope to see us again which made me feel VIP.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Good atmosphere nice staff and perfect taste of food and beverage what else can expect the person. Greeting and farewell were done on the prfesıonal manner

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Located within the Crowne Plaza, this restaurant is very good. All types of dishes and mainly Italian specialities.
The staff is really nice and dishes very good.
It's just a pity that smoking is allowed and that there is no wall to separate rooms.

1  Thank schuminou