“Andrei Burdenkov is the guy to go to in Belarus”

Private Minsk City Tour
Ranked #1 of 44 Tours in Minsk
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: My private Minsk city tour covers the main city sights. We shall start with a walk along Independence Square, the main square in the country and hear the story about the present-day Belarus. A short drive will bring us to the Railway Station Square and then - to the second walking venue - the Old Town that has retained the atmosphere of the past. The architectural future of Minsk can be seen during a ride along Pobeditelei (Winners') Avenue - the next part of my Minsk city tour - followed by a walk in the Trinity Suburb and the Island of Tears. A few moments later we will drive along Independence Avenue and see Victory Square where the house that accommodated Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald ('60-62) still exists. At the end of the tour we will reach the famous Minsk Library and will take a short trip to the observation pad on top of it. The tour is a combination of walking and driving that takes a total time of about 3 hours (starting and ending at the specified location).
Reviewed April 11, 2016

Just returned from a three day visit with Andrei. He provided all the visa support, airport pickup and dropoff, etc. Had a Minsk city tour with him and then a 2 day 1000 kilometer tour through the best parts of the country. He was enthusiastic, informed and most reasonable. Anyone going to this interesting country should contact Andrei Burdenkov at a@minskguide,travel

2  Thank trtravel0
Felix300, Owner at Private Minsk City Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Thank you!

in 5 reviews
"spent two days"
"fascinating place"
in 3 reviews
"command of the english language"
"military museum"
"dry wit"
"airport transportation"
"outstanding service"
"personal preference"
"world history"
"grew up"

Reviewed February 23, 2016

Your first time to Minsk? Andrei is what you need. He took care of our invitations, airport transportation, accommodation, railway tickets and gave us a great city tour in his nice car. Accomodation was spectacular value and very luxurious. His English is flawless. You will be hard pressed to find a better guide anywhere.

1  Thank SpadeForever
Felix300, Owner at Private Minsk City Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Gentlemen, I miss you already! A review like this is a great reason to try harder! Hope to have you back some day, perhaps even with the not-too-fond-of-the-USSR older generation :)

Reviewed February 11, 2016

I recently spent a few days in Minsk and organised both an airport pick up / drop off and city tour with Andrei. Pre-arrival, Andrei responded quickly and courteously to all of my emails and was waiting for me at Minsk airport as arranged - not a lot more you could ask for with regard to a pick up service... The city tour was fantastic with Andrei clearly being very Knowledgeable about his country and its history and also being genuinely amusing and engaging. Highly recommended, I'll definitely be using his services again when I return to Minsk.

1  Thank MrLoop1
Felix300, Owner at Private Minsk City Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words, Mike! Postcard sent - don't forget to write. My regards to England! =)

Reviewed February 3, 2016

A friend and I went with Andrei to the swamps in Kudrichy, Pinsk district. It was a unforgettable trip to the country side in Belarus. We went there for 2 days and had a overnight stay in a small village where the owner of the guesthouse were cooking traditional food for us and of cause a lot of vodka :) We went on a boat trip in the swamps with a local guide/forrestman called Victor. Amazing boat trip with stops around the swamps. We visit a local honey farmer a lot of bees, so vi tasted good honey and got invited for very nice food. I can recommend everybody who travel to Belarus to go to the swamps, nearly no tourist goes there so you really get a nice trip. Thanks to Andrei for making the 2 days trip for us. We will never forget that experince.

1  Thank syl609
Felix300, Owner at Private Minsk City Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Thank you dear Jens and Fiodor! That was a memrable experience, Victor, the forester, is missing you - so do I!