Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Visit Minsk and Belarus

Contacted Andrei to organise a trip to Minsk and surrounds. With a bit of email correspondence he... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jmvfrommacroom
Great Help in Arranging Tour!

We contacted Andrei to set up a three day tour of Minsk and surrounding sites, and he responded... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
shoshanagold

Recommended experiences in and around Minsk
from $200.34
More Info
All reviews andrei burdenkov city tour visa process visa support day tour forest inn his knowledge come alive an excellent guide train tickets provided excellent fascinating place family roots private tour command of the english language great sense of humor jewish ghetto
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Your first time to Minsk? Andrei is what you need. He took care of our invitations, airport transportation, accommodation, railway tickets and gave us a great city tour in his nice car. Accomodation was spectacular value and very luxurious. His English is flawless. You will be hard pressed to find a better guide anywhere.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank SpadeForever
Felix300, Owner at Minsk Guide, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2016

Gentlemen, I miss you already! A review like this is a great reason to try harder! Hope to have you back some day, perhaps even with the not-too-fond-of-the-USSR older generation :)

Reviewed February 11, 2016

I recently spent a few days in Minsk and organised both an airport pick up / drop off and city tour with Andrei. Pre-arrival, Andrei responded quickly and courteously to all of my emails and was waiting for me at Minsk airport as arranged - not a lot more you could ask for with regard to a pick up service... The city tour was fantastic with Andrei clearly being very Knowledgeable about his country and its history and also being genuinely amusing and engaging. Highly recommended, I'll definitely be using his services again when I return to Minsk.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank MrLoop1
Felix300, Owner at Minsk Guide, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words, Mike! Postcard sent - don't forget to write. My regards to England! =)

Reviewed February 3, 2016

A friend and I went with Andrei to the swamps in Kudrichy, Pinsk district. It was a unforgettable trip to the country side in Belarus. We went there for 2 days and had a overnight stay in a small village where the owner of the guesthouse were cooking traditional food for us and of cause a lot of vodka :) We went on a boat trip in the swamps with a local guide/forrestman called Victor. Amazing boat trip with stops around the swamps. We visit a local honey farmer a lot of bees, so vi tasted good honey and got invited for very nice food. I can recommend everybody who travel to Belarus to go to the swamps, nearly no tourist goes there so you really get a nice trip. Thanks to Andrei for making the 2 days trip for us. We will never forget that experince.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank syl609
Felix300, Owner at Minsk Guide, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2016

Thank you dear Jens and Fiodor! That was a memrable experience, Victor, the forester, is missing you - so do I!

Reviewed December 13, 2015

Andrei is great. I contacted Andrei to give me a one day tour of Minsk. Andrei responds very quickly to all emails and texts. The city tour was a great introduction to Minsk. I saw the main sites of the city, and was provided with uncontrived commentary on Belarus. I recommend his services fully.

Date of experience: December 2015
Felix300, Owner at Minsk Guide, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2015

Dear Brian, thank you so much! You were a wonderful season closure :)

Reviewed November 15, 2015

My father, brother and I hired Andrei as our guide. He met us at Brest, and from there, we toured Southern Belarus and Minsk. Andrei has a wealth of knowledge about Belarus, and in particular, the Jewish communities which once thrived in Belarus. Andrei is extremely resourceful, and, with the help of a Ukrainian guide, took us on a day trip into Ukraine, where we located the birthplace of my great-grandfather. It was a day we will not forget.

Belarus is not an easy country to navigate. But through Andrei, we were able to experience it and appreciate it. This trip simply would not have been the same without Andrei. If you are considering a trip to Belarus, Andrei is the best.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank David B
Felix300, Owner at Minsk Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Thank you, gentlemen, the pleasure is mutual!