“Very enjoyable smoke free experience”
Review of Era Vila

Era Vila
Ranked #5 of 667 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Albanian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very generous portions of good quality food, in a modern restaurant, the only one I have been to in Tirana with (two) separate sections for non smokers. Huge choice of Albanian and mediterranean food o choose from, I would definitely recommend the local meatballs that are done in a very tasty tomato sause. The ratio of quality to price is really excellent

Reviewed March 12, 2013

A group of 4 of us ate at this restaurant in Feb, 1 tourist and 3 locals. The venue itself is extremely warm and there were several waiting staff to attend to us, despite the restaurant being almost full. The food was of a very high standard for this region, although the 'local Albanian dish' I had was tasty, I understand from my fellow patrons that it was not particularly local (they had never had it), I cleared my plate. Two guests had pizza, and assured me it was very good, and the final guest had steak wish was again devoured and plate cleared. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any tourist visiting Tirana, the menu was also provided in English, wish can be rare in Albania, and the overall ambiance and location make this a sound choice for either groups or families.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Over the past 15 months I've eaten regularly in Era and have no problem in recommending it. The food, etc. is very good as is the atmosphere. Sometimes the speed of service could be better, but if you're out for a relaxed evening, that's OK.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went there twice and the restaurant was always full! Food was great, good service and the best prices...recommended!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I ordered a pizza from Era a couple of days ago, seeing all the good reviews about how amazing the pizza is there..........honestly, being italian i am probably the worst client for pizzerie.....but this pizza wasn't really nothing exciting. The dough wasn't crispy enough neither soft enough, just like a piece of plastic. The condiments were good. I have passed in front of Era today, looking for a restaurant, but i honestly avoided, thinking that if the pizza is like that, how can the "regular" menu be?