“Taste different”
Review of HOLA!

HOLA!
Ranked #105 of 617 Restaurants in Tirana
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Original Spanish Restaurant in the heart of Tirana.
Tirana, Albania
“Taste different”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

It's good when something new comes to our society. Everyone wants to visit different countries and taste different food there, but sometimes, for someone this is a little bit difficult. This is what HOLA restaurant brings to us, spanish taste, tradición española.
With a good master chief and high level service, they made me come again. so don't hesitate to come and to visit this Spanish enclave. :)

1 Thank Armando P

“Unforgettable Experience”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

One of the few restaurants in Tirana that offers excellence food and perfect service. We were two people and tried a tasting menu, suggested by the chief. Also do not forget the sangria prepared and served by professional waiter.
I can not wait to go back.... :)

• Visited August 2014
“Delicious food, amazing service!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I had heard of Hola a lot around Tirana and I was eager to try it. I am glad to say that not only I was impressed by the super delicious food served at Hola, but everything exceeded my expectations! The 'Spanish Trip' as they called their menu included all the different dishes from different cities in Spain, every dish was fresh, well-served and beautifully described by the waiters. I am sure this is my favourite spot in Tirana!

• Visited August 2014
“Do not waste your time searching for something different!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Hola,even though it is located in the heart of Albania's capital,near Blloku is an extraordinary place to have a bit of the Spaniash culture.Offering together with the culture of a Spanish chef,the atmosphere,hospitality and the best quality-price in town Hola welcomes you all! Do not hesitate to try their mouth-watering dishes&bring friends and family!!

“Refreshing”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Went with a party of two and picked the taster menu. This was a great way to try a good part of the menu at once. The food was really good. One of the best Spanish restaurants I have been. Quite a refreshing change from the mainly italian cuisine in Albania. The owner came by to explain the menu and check on us a couple of times which we really appreciated. The waiters also spent time explaining the dishes, which was great. Overall we had a great time and will be going again