“Really Deserves the third place!!! EXCELLENT ”

Restaurant Patricia
Ranked #44 of 617 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, European, Albanian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Freshness, vitality, vivid colors and images, are found in every room. Our guest rooms have been tastefully designed to be easy on the eye, modern and acceptable for every guest. Each floor has a unique theme. The bedrooms reflect that theme. Every room is equipped with free Internet, telephone and multichannel television.
Bethesda, Maryland
“Really Deserves the third place!!! EXCELLENT ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try this place for my birthday and I was really impressed with the food!! I asked for pasta with Pesto but unfortunately the chef did not have it anymore so I had to change my command. After I had changed he came back with a plate of pasta but with PESTO we figured out that he had done it for me especially so I was very happy since it was my birthday :D The pesto was homemade and really amazing. If you go there everything is great but The pasta is really a MUST... Great job Patricia!!

Tirana, Albania
“My first time, and it stands on top!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I read the reviews about restaurant Patricia, and YES! it deserves to be on the top! Tagliatelli in bolognese sauce was excellent. The house wine was good. Cesar salad was tasty (not the most excellent though! Hey Patricia stand up to your standards) :) Bread and chicken, chopped in smaller chunks, would make it easier to chew. Waiting service is great.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The top restaurant I've ever been to......”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Been there three times and had a great experience. I didnt know which item to order as there were so many great choices. Delicious food and perfect service.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“So friendly and good food too!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is the only restaurant where we have ordered exactly the same meal twice running because it could not be bettered. My companion might well have ordered risotto in squid ink followed by veal fillet in lemon sauce again, if we had had a third meal there. However, I varied my order and loved the spinach soup (so rich) and the tagliatele with truffle sauce. My veal dish (with orange and lemon sauce) was also excellent, but 3 pieces of veal was too much for me. It's a pity there are no fish dishes.
The staff in this restaurant and hotel are so friendly that you feel part of the family after only one day. Service is very good and the (relatively small) restaurant does not smell of cigarette smoke (unusual in Albania), even though smoking is not forbidden. Prices are very accessible!

Visited January 2014
PATRICIA H, Owner at Restaurant Patricia, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear

Greetings from The Boutique Hotel Restorant PATRICIA

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review further to your experience at The Boutique Hotel Restorant PATRICIA

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Boutique Hotel Restorant PATRICIA

Kind regards

Adrian LABI
“Average”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The food is good, but nothing special. The restaurant could be an option for a short lunch during working days.

• Visited October 2013