“Delicious Dinner”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Although we were a bit early (only one other table taken) we were professionally and kindly welcomed and seated at a very nice table. The Pinot Grigio we ordered was top notch, and so was the food. I had as Artichoke starter and then a Truffle Risotto which was great. I like cooking risotto, and know its challenges, so a good risotto in a restaurant makes me very happy and trusting the chef to do a good job with other dishes. Fine restaurant, Fine dining!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed December 22, 2017

you can taste different tastes here. you just have to experience or i think its better to leave it at the chefs hand.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed November 21, 2017

There were four of us for dinner and we booked ahead. Nothing pretentious about this restaurant because the focus is one fresh, quality food with attractive presentation and polished service. Appealing menu choices. Starters, mains, and desserts for us were perfect. Delightful dining experience throughout and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

A nice and simple restaurant with a delicious food. I would highly recommend it. tasty, beautiful and creative plates. Worth visiting.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

First off all, the presentation of the food is good. The interieur looks really nice to. But the waiter was unskilled. When we received the menu he didn't tell us before we orderd that allot of the dishes where not availible. Also bout the wine, lots of bottles were sold out. He also drops almost the wine bottle on my girlfriend her dress. The appetiser was really good. But the main was very poor. My Gfriend orderd the duck..the skin was soft and really fat. And we taste fish in the dish. We think that the cook used the same pan for the duck as for fish. Beside the fish taste there were lots of small bones is the duck breast. I had meat with pure. The pure was cold. The dessert was really bad. No taste at all.The ice had bits of icerocks in it to. The price is high if you compare it to other restaurants in Tirana. I think this restaurant is very overrated in trip advisor. We would never go back to this restaurant..

Date of visit: September 2017