“Good, but not for the price!”
Review of Grepi I Arte

Grepi I Arte
Ranked #41 of 647 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This restaurant came highly recommended and I could see why; the service was great, very friendly waiters and the food was good. This came with a hefty price though, and I am not sure about their wild fish. I am thinking of whether I would recommend it to a friend and I don't think so. It's difficult to find, there is nothing special about the interior and it is too darn expensive.

There are newer reviews for Grepi I Arte

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tirana has a pleathora of fish restaurants of varying quality. Grepi i arte is near the top of the list for fish.

The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, although reaching the restaurant is a challenge as street parking is impossible to find and it is hidden unless you know how to find it. The fish selection is good and the quality and freshness are excellent. They have good wine options, including small bottles.

My one complaint was the cost - the prices were very high, even for fish and although the food is good, there are better options for the cost with equally delicious food in Tirana.

1  Thank DKQTravels
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been there lots of times and is always a pleasure to be there the service is always excellent, the fish and and other things are always fresh and tasty. only the location is a little dis-favorable but you forget about it when you are inside

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Without a doubt a must for anyone travelling to Tirana/ Albania - located fairly central (but best take a taxi as not easy to find if walking). The best seafood I have had in a very long time, every time in Tirana I make it a must to at least take clients/colleagues here and they have all loved it. The staff are excellent, provide brilliant suggestions- fine selection of local and foreign wine- it would be tragic to visit Tirana without making a lunch/dinner stop here.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you want a perfect taste of sea food from Adriatic sea, do not miss this restaurant if you are in Tirana. The where about of this restaurant is little bit complicated but it is not far from the center so the best way to get there is taxi.