All reviews italian furniture omelette stay there again comfy bed city centre cafes and restaurants good size clean rooms within walking distance nice hotel skanderbeg square free wifi balcony bathroom receptionist cappuccino
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Stayed here for a couple of days, and it was perfect. The interior is beautiful, very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent. Just minutes from the very centre, and then close enough to walk to some of the local bus terminals. Lots of different cafes and restaurants near by.

The 2 ladies on the reception were fantastic. Helped us out a lot with suggestions with what to do and were to go,locally, but also recommended good places to go outside of Tirana. Just very helpful and nice all round.

If I come to Tirana I will stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2019

The room had very bad conditions regarding the photos on the booking. Especially, the room’s climate was not available for winter situations( I tried to open the air condition several times but it was not well-working). It was not possible to take a shower in this situation.
Also, When I came to this room firstly, the sink has been broken and the water has been coming through the floor. (anyway they repaired it). Also, the electricity has gone one time in my room, I stayed in the darkness for a while.

Except all the bad conditions, the worst experience is to be dismayed by the receptionist guy. Because of my air conditions was not well-working, he came to my room several times and asked me some weird questions while he was repairing it. BUT, after this, he called me at the midnight and I could not reply it. I was so scared because of ringing (cause I was sleeping at 2 am!!!!) and he came to my room, knocked my door and he said that I brought you something! I could not open the door! How could it be possible to open the door for a stranger? especially I was alone myself in this country. If he had any helpful idea, he could have been told me before, not at midnight!

Anyway, I asked him morning why this happened. He said me that there was an electricity problem, the other clients have been asked what the problem was. But he said before “I brought you something” at midnight.

I do not imagine his intention but It was not good for me and I spent sleepless night at all.

Room tip: Oda buz gibi / cold room
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2018

The hotel is really nice. The rooms are a good size, well furnished and very clean. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is really good and has many options. The hotel is within walking distance of the city center.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lotte T
Reviewed November 19, 2018

This small hotel is well furnished, with nice quality furninshing, with friendly helpful staff
The bedroom was small but again well furnished , with great comfortable beds.
The bathroom is more of a wet room rather but good powerful showers.
The hotel is kept really cleam

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Tucked away, close to the city centre, this delightful hotel was fantastic. Gorgeous decor, friendly and helpful staff very eager to please. Owned by a young couple who are building up this hotel with a fine attention to detail. Loved the imported Italian furniture in the breakfast room and bar. Generous, delicious, elegant breakfast. Outstanding value for money. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018