All reviews place to stay stayed here great location villa bath
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in this beautiful hotel. We were very pleasantly surprised with the size of our room - it was huge! We were then told that we had been upgraded which was so lovely and much appreciated. We were given complimentary drinks in the bar for each night which was also a pleasant surprise. The location of the hotel is very nice and close to all that Tirana has to offer. As we were not staying 2 consecutive nights as we were doing a tour and stayed at Padam at the beginning and the end they allowed us to leave our luggage which was such a relief. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: We were upgraded to a Superior room which was huge
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EBG S, Front Office Manager at Padam Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Due to my nasty experience in the New W hotel, I unexpectedly turned up at this one on New Year's Eve. I found them delightful to deal with and the room was ready early as I showed up expecting to leave bags at reception to check in later.

The room itself was fine, but if you're a light sleeper the marble decor means that even the quieter conversations echo around the place. Window couldn't close above the bed, which needs attention and the running water dropped out completely on my first night.

But is has a bath! An increasing rarity these days in boutique hotels and the location is great...just a short stroll to nice places to eat, party or sights to see.

Staff helpful and friendly. Didn't take a credit card on arrival. Sadly, I'm sure that will change with time, but - to quote Hemingway - "the best way to find out if you can trust someone, is to trust them." Pre-approval isn't in play in Tirana yet and I love that.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ReindeerSpotting
EBG S, Front Office Manager at Padam Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Last night I expected something fantastic. I had the tasting menu with six plates on it.
Every plate is with a different design and a different story on it, about life and experience of the chef.
Example "Poached egg with broccoli and black fresh truffle".I strongly recommend it.
The waiters are great and fun .
They explain all the tasting menu with details and passion.
Furthermore they have a lot of knowledge about tasting and serving the wine.
Simply the best..!!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
EBG S, Front Office Manager at Padam Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2017

Not staying in the hotel we just entered for lunch and were satisfied with professional and friendly staff and very good meals of Mediterranean cuisine. They serve also good coffee and variety of cakes.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
EBG S, Front Office Manager at Padam Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Reviewed October 12, 2017

In a modern villa next to the city center surrounded by a neighbor full of life with a positive vibe. Cool common spaces, big rooms plenty of light with minimal furnitures. Good and rich breakfast with 5 stars service. A place to stay for your nights in Tirana, the capital of the emerging Albania. When you go plan time to visit at least some of the many natural parks and protected areas. A nation to be discovered

Room tip: Room 21 is very silent and big.
Date of stay: October 2017