“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I think is the most wonderful place and you feel like in your own home..The Pasta is delicious ..The best I ever tried here in Albania..The service also was at high level.You should try this place and you will visit again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

A really nice boutique restaurant were you can ate the best pasta in town. There is no external view of the restaurant but the internal is very warm and friendly. in weekend you may have problem to find a place to sit.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very good italian food, I recommend the different types of pasta. Nice and quiet atmosphere. Located in a quiet area but there´s no panoramic view.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I went there for a date tonight and were really surprised at how good the food was. We shared a caprese salad, I had the ravoili, and she had the penne. Everything was great. We just moved to Albania recently and have been looking for a place that serves some nice Italian food. I think we have found it! As for the service and speed of food delivery it seems as if things have improved. Our waiter was decent and the main dishes came out within 20 minutes of ordering, just after we had finished our salad.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Good value for ur money. The atmosphere is nice. Quiet but also frequented by diverse ages. Overall satysfying. Keep it up guys. Good work,....,............. ;-)