“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very beautiful interior design.well done food..home made pasta...a small italian restaurant in the middle of tirana...we really liked it

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hello everyone !
This Italian restaurant is almost the best of is kind in Tirana, Albania. Good location and very interesting interior design, almost like you are in the grandmother's kitchen. Small variety of food from menu, but enough. Very slow service, despite there are 3 or 4 waiters. The price is OK, kind a cheap. Quality time !

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

well this is one of my favorite restaurants here in Tirana. The lovely colors inside make the atmosphere as cozy as it gets. The menu is limited and as it "walks" toward you so does the appetite grow. Although is limited in choice, whatever you will order will be more than tasty.
ps. and if somebody finds the number do post it pls :)

Date of visit: February 2013
1  Thank Lebedce
Reviewed January 28, 2013

"Pasta Da pucci" is a kind of boutique restaurant, french colorful design and nice corners as separes. The food was good both times i've been but the service to slow.

Date of visit: December 2012
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is a restaurant tugged away in a side street, in the basement of an apartment. No sign outside the door make it difficult to spot, but once you find it is cozy and nicely decorated in a "trattoria" style.
First time I went for a family gathering and the food took a while to be served, but I thought it was due to the fact that they were not used to a party of 7, which is not an extreme number by any means. We liked the food and gave the place the benefit of the doubt so we decided to try it with a couple friend of hours. This time around we were only 4 and the waiting time doubled to the point that we nearly left the place.

We tried different pastas and risottos and both times they were exquisite, if you manage to wait that long. Being an advanced amateur cook myself, I know exactly how long it takes for a pasta to be made and really waiting nearly an hour for a plate of pasta no matter how delicious, it is way too much time wasted.

The service in fact is left to some teenage looking waiters who seem restless and yet we and all the tables around us seemed to wait forever to get served. It is a shame that such good food is ruined by slow and incompetent service. Waiters who do not know how to smile, how to address clients and who seem are learning this profession on the backs of the clients of a newly opened restaurant. I could not think of a worse management strategy for a new restaurant.

I also do not agree with the plate settings. The plates are too small for the amount of food that is served and when the pasta arrives it looks like a it has been piled up. The restaurant should get bigger plates with a deeper middle section which will help the pasta look as good as it tastes and this way get the praise it deserves.

However if they do not make big improvements with the time and standard of service I do not see this restaurant last for long.

Certainly myself and my friends will not return unless we hear from other people of drastic improvements in service.

Date of visit: December 2012