All reviews skanderbeg square overlooking the square reception staff standard room central location large hotel star hotel taxi service national museum fine hotel excellent location breakfast is served omelette yogurt wi fi rooms are spacious city
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Best hotel in Tirana, clean rooms, friendly personel but elevators very slow! It takes few minutes to catch an elevator and its going very slow! There are lines to get an elevator! Food is good! Great place!

Trip type: Traveled on business
HTIExec, Front Office Manager at Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Dear Mr. RobMierz,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the rooms , the hotel, the service provided from our staff but were sorry to hear there were some issues with elevators. We have 15 meeting rooms and when they are all busy it causes a bit of traffic . Hope your stay in Tirana International Hotel & Conference Center was otherwise enjoyable and hope to see you back some day.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Very comfortable, extremely friendly and helpful multilingual staff, perfect location, good breakfast with a stunning view of the central square. The only short coming was a bit temperamental Internet in the rooms. But it always worked in the main hall.

Dear Anxhela,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. I was disappointed to learn of the shortcomings you experienced and we're currently taking steps to upgrade the internet on the rooms. Hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again at Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre for your stay in Tirana.

Best Regards,

Entela Dervishi.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I spent 3 nights in this hotel during a business trip in the current month. Although the location of the hotel is excellent, next to the big central square, there were several problems regarding my stay. The hotel has a quite old decoration with old-fashioned wallpaper. My room at the 10th floor was not so spacious and it had a queen size but comfortable double bed. Breakfast buffet was typical and quite good although I would expect a wider variety. Wi fi was offered free of charge and it was of good quality most of the times. Personnel was polite and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Dimitris,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers . Kindly note that the hotel was built in the 70' but over the years we have done continues reconstructions. Next time that you are visiting Tirana I will personally accompany you to see some newly reconstructing deluxe rooms. Regarding the breakfast we are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer. Kindly accept our sincere apologize for not meeting your expectations this time. Looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

This 4-star hotel is located right on the main square in Tirana and is accessible on foot to main attractions. But the room was dated and the bathroom seriously needed help. The shower was so tiny, I kept hitting the handle with my shoulder and either turning the water off or changing the water temperature. There is no counter space making the floor your only option. They do have affordable and good massages and a gym, but the set-up is not luxurious. Would I stay here again? Since I was staying here as part of a tour, I wasn’t aware of what other options existed. For location, though, it’s pretty darn good.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HTIExec, Front Office Manager at Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm sorry to hear the rooms weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. . I have to say that the hotel was built in the 70' but over the years we have done continues reconstructions. Next time that you are visiting Tirana I will personally accompany you to see some newly reconstructing deluxe rooms. . Kindly accept our sincere apologize for not meeting your expectations this time. Looking forward to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Spent three nights at the Tirana International on business.

This is a towering 1970s hotel looking onto the principal square in the centre of Tirana.

First impressions were extremely good. The lobby was bright and clean, and reception staff friendly and polite.

The bedroom was, frankly, dated. The décor was unusual and the bathroom needed to be upgraded. Curtains and blinds were inadequate, particularly the blackouts, which needed to be rehung.

A particular problem was the lack of a decent power supply. There was no socket near the bed to charge my iPad overnight. In fact, the only socket I could find was near a small desk in an alcove. There were no USB sockets.

Did not eat much at the hotel, but the one meal I had was well cooked and very pleasantly served.

This is a good business choice in Tirana. I would probably stay here again, but feel that the facilities do need to be upgraded in the near future.

It is officially a four-star hotel, but its facilities do not meet modern international standards and I would therefore give it 3.5.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Stepney,

Thank you for your stay with us and for sharing your experience with other travelers. We were pleased to read you liked the lobby of the hotel, the restaurant and the service offered from our staff but were sorry to hear there were some problems with the room . Please rest assured we have addressed this with the team to ensure we improve on this. Kindly accept our sincere apologize for not meeting your expectations this time. Looking forward to welcome you in the near future.