“Delicious ”

Fiore
Ranked #51 of 669 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Italian, Albanian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Back in 1996 we opened our first Fiore in order to give to our clients the pleasure of sharing a bounty of wonderful food while having a treasured time to relax.Today after all these years of experience and hard work, we are still trying to bring the best of taste. Our menu features a variety of choices from meat based meals to fish based ones carefully selected everyday by our chef!
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The best seafood restorant in Tirana, very beautiful an accurate interior. Perfect food with unique testy. Very nice and accurate service. Don't hesitate to tray it.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Now I'm here, and I am enjoying the delicious tasty food... The atmosphere looks very nice, the waiters are so pollite... So much fun here!!!

1  Thank Arianita T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great pepperoni pizza i havent eaten a better one not even in italy. Good fresh mozzarela also. Good place to eat!

1  Thank Krstevski B
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

It was probably my 3rd or 4th visit at Fiore's, friends often recommend going there to please me. Every time the food is top quality, especially seafood for which the restaurant has built a reputation by now. Service is also almost impeccable. The main drawback is the fact that the restaurant is in fact in a basement. Also, sometimes, given the open nature of the space, it is hard to get any privacy and if you get rude neighbors to your table it's hard to get a quiet conversation going. The atmosphere is starting to get a bit dated. With all that said, I'm sure I'll be visiting Fiore again in my next trip to Tirana this coming month.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have visited Fiore restaurant, in Tirana and in Kavaja, and we have always been satisfied. Food is simple and yet tasty. Service is really good also. Sometimes in the restaurant in Tirana you might need to wait for a table (not sure if they take reservations), but the staff is really nice and you are offered a glass of sparking wine at the bar while waiting.
The restaurant is mostly a seafood restaurant. And that's great.
The atmosphere is nice, if they could only ban the smoking inside would be even better.
Meals are nicely presented, and server vey quickly. For Tirana, I believe the prices are reasonable (quality of food vs price). The place is a bit off the center, but can be easily accessed.

1  Thank Puffetta06