“Nice buffet at a great price”
Review of Vila Amsterdam

Vila Amsterdam
Ranked #362 of 621 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: Albanian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Centennial, Colorado
“Nice buffet at a great price”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I very much enjoyed eating at Vila Amsterdam and returned more than once to take advantage of the tasty buffet. Indoor and outdoor service is very good. The restaurant is clearly popular with local residents, and the atmosphere is friendly but not overly noisy. Great location for a business lunch.

Visited March 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“My favourite spot ... in all Tirana!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

As a neighbour, I was treated with the utmost kindness and consideration at the Amsterdam. They grew to know my likes and dislikes, always had a cheerful welcoming smile, no matter what time of day, and I never, never left without and complimentary glass of raki. Home from home!

Visited December 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great location”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have had lunch several times at "Vila Amsterdam" and each time I have had almost the same menu. Except for some really minor changes (such as quantity and decor), I can say that at this place they maintain some seriousness and standards, so it is almost certain you can get what you like whenever you want. The menu itself does not offer a lot of sophisticated or special dishes, so for me it is just another restaurant like many others in our capital. Prices are ok, especially if considered the great location.

• Visited November 2011
Europe
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Good food, good bar, friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Allat a very reasonable price. Ate here a lot and hope to be back.....often got big screen tv on. But is friendly rather than noisy.

• Visited May 2011
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
“Terrific food with excellent service.”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Our party of 11, including children, dined here on a Tuesday evening and we found the restaurant to be fantastic. There was a vast selection on the menu, including pizzas, pastas, meats, and salads. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly. I particularly enjoyed the warm breads and dips that they served as an appetizer and my pasta was fresh and delicious. I look forward to returning to Amsterdam on our next visit to Tirana.

• Visited March 2012