“The only place i would eat in Tirana”
Review of Amor

Amor
Ranked #9 of 617 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Oakland, California
“The only place i would eat in Tirana”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have been in many restaurants in Tirana and they all make the chewy stake, the pizza with grease cheese and the fried potatoes but Amor has taken Tirana's restaurant scene to another level. The food i amazing. the flavours that chef arian presents are an incredible symphony that takes you to another world . My wife and i were there 2 years ago and still to this day we talk to our friends in California about this magical place in Tirana. I hope that Amor remains open for a long time because i am planning to go back and eat some more of those incredible dishes. My favorite was the ravioli with the red , white and green sauces. Chef Arian was kind enough to give me a short version of the red sauce recepie that i will not share here hahahaha.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank eosmani

Bergen, Norway
“Nice place!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We found this place trough tripadvisor, and are really happy we went here. The food was excellent and so was the service. The waiter was very helpful and before every dish he explained what we were about to eat and where it came from. But we lived in Tirana International Hotel, so it was to far to walk to the restaurant, and the taxi driver didnt quite know were it was.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Excellent restaurant!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Excellent Restaurant! Especially the steak is fantastic. Elegant but still friendly and cosy! The chef/owner has experience as chef in western europe. Good salads, good pasta, good meat, good wine!

Visited June 2012
Tirana, Albania
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I likeed everything at this restaurant. Delicious food, and excellent service!!

Visited June 2012
Portugal
“Very Good quality food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is very well decorated and the food is excellent. They have a lot of variety on food and drinks. I had a very good experience and would definatelly recommend and come back again. I would say this restaurant is good for a meat choice. I had lots of starters and they were all great!

• Visited May 2012