“Food poisoning”

Sarajet Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I live in the us, have family in Albania so decided to eat here since it was close to the home. Disgusting. I ordered seafood pasta and got seafood poisoning 3 hours later vomiting and high fever...continuously vomiting and very weak. All I know is that albanians are cheap and will serve anything to get money. I even had to go to the hospital that night it was so bad.... Do not eat here I warn you ...

1  Thank Lizz1230
There are newer reviews for Sarajet Restaurant

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Tried a couple of local starters which were very interesting and mainly very tasty. One dish containing maize bread and yoghurt would probably be best described as an acquired taste! Rest of the food and local wine was good and reasonably priced. Friendly and helpful serving staff.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I were on a group tour travelling to Albania for the day, and when arriving in Tirana, the Sarajet was the restaurant which accommodated us before we set out on our free time through the city.
The location of the restaurant of was great, only a couple of minutes walk from the square. Also presentation and decor was tastefully done. Onto the food, which started with a vegetable soup then a mixed dish of different meats chopped up in small pieces, and for dessert was a nutty slice of Baklava.
The price of the meal was ridiculously cheap, wish it was the same in London! Waiters seemed to be stressed when under pressure, but otherwise our whole experience in the Sarajet was a nice one. Bon appetit!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Sarajet place is nearby center and runs a place built at 1867 for the by the Toptan Family, owner of the lands nearby. Great service and great food and not expensive

1  Thank VenusTours
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Lovely restaurant placed in an antique sarajet (serail).
It has the charme of a unexpected ottoman location.
I've been there for an a drink.