“Great service”
Review of Vila Aeroport

Vila Aeroport
Ranked #65 of 128 Tirana B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I was with my fiance and we would recommend to stay at Vila Aeroport.

The staff is very welcoming and they offer great sevice such as delicious and fresh food. Also the hygiene is in acceptable level.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I would recommend it to everyone, businessman, couples and friends. Is very close to the airport,just 1 km . it has very reasonable prices. very clean environment and the staff was very attentive. Super rooms with super bathrooms.With ''non- smoking'' in the rooms and bars,you cant smoke inside just drinking coffee outside .Is the best place where you can taste traditional food,with fantastic view. With big pool and inside the plane you can find gym,sauna ,turkish bath,exhibition of paintings.Vila Aeroport is a great choice

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have just checked into my room at the Vila Aeroport hotel. I am sorry that after a wonderful week in Albania, this will be my last experience here. My " non- smoking" room on the " non-smoking" floor has an ashtray, cigarette burns on the carpet, and reeks of old smoke. The shades "covering" the bathroom window have at least a 5 inch gap between them. Will have to rig a towel to mostly cover. If you're a heavy smoker who is also an exhibitionist, this is the place for you; otherwise I would say give this hotel a definite miss.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great choice for airport. Professional staff. Super rooms with super bathrooms--wish they were all that good. The kind of shower you don't want to get out of, and lots of space in the bathroom. The restaurant is alright, certainly overpriced but at least it's there. The grounds are very nice, too--trees and greenery. You almost forget you are near the airport, or near Tirana for that matter. The WiFi worked pretty well, but we requested a room near the router. Unfortunately we didn't have time to check out the pool or hamam area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Excellent hotel, we had the best time. i would recommend it to everyone who is seeking for good family time, or for couples and friends. very close to the airport, it has very reasonable prices. very clean and the staff was very attentive. the cooking was delicious! i loved this place and will hopefully be back again when in Albania!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I've never stayed in a hotel that looks like an airplane, so this was a pleasant first. This place is quite a surprise with it's brightly colored walls, spiral staircase, sauna, Turkish bath, indoor & outdoor pool, as well as (overly?) attentive staff. I had a hard time finding much information about this place online but am glad I booked here. It's close to the airport (1.8km) and has a free taxi service. Highly recommended especially since the other airport hotel cost 100E, plus you'll end up with some funny photos!

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank cjschw
Reviewed September 13, 2011

This is the perfect hotel to stay in for business on when arriving/ leaving from Tirana airport. The service is out of this world and the friendly staff make you feel incredibly welcome.

I stayed at the airport the day before I had to catch my plane back to London and after a delicious breakfast, I spent the day by the lovely pool (big enough for proper swimming) relaxing and checking up on emails via the hotels wifi. Another member of our group relaxed in the hotel's sauna and beautifully tiled turkish bath. Before we left we just had time for a bowl of flavoured ice cream in the bar.

As a photographer I was also blown away by the fun architecture and modern interiors.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough and will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: All rooms are well furnished with good sized bathrooms. Rooms on the top floor have a small balcony...