Review Highlights
These guys do understand you

We had a great 48h with Gesi as a guide to discover the countryside of Albania. He picked us up... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2020
joostv936
Zwolle, The Netherlands
via mobile
Hikimg trip in North and South

Fatmir arranged exactly what we wanted and adapted when we made a change. Highly recommended Our... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
bjh1000

All reviews days trip these guys beautiful country tour guide punctual interests tailor introduction knowledge company itinerary hiking albania mountains history
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019

Fatmir (who is not fat by the way) is a young and enthusiastic Albanian who loves his country, speaks perfect English and has a very comfortable AWD Volvo to convey his private tour passengers.That was our experience, three Australians who had little knowledge of his country. Our first stop off the ferry from Corfu was the Blue Eye, Fatmir's swimming hole as a young child. Paradise; water so clear that you cannot see anything but crystal blue. Devine! - then to a hotel in Gjiocaster, Kalemi 2 where we slept in a luxurious room of panelled wood, walked the town and were presented with a breakfast that was gourmet. The fortress,12th century is perched on top of a hill that pressed us against the back of our seats as we drove to the gate was history personified! He told us stories and legends of Ali Pasha. A young Fatmir and his brother showed tourists around this, their playground as children.
We visited villages up in the mountains, ate pure food prepared simply. Tasted wine and raki,walked in untouched churches with unique frescoes fading off the walls, hundreds of acres of olive trees, vistas over the Ionian Sea .... and lots of laughter. Totally recommended

Date of experience: June 2019
limitlessalbania, Manager at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2019

Hi Pauline,

Thank you very much for your amazing words, and also apologize for the late response due to some problems with TripAdvisor account.

I enjoyed the time together very much. I wish you had more time so I could show you more about my country. I keep only good memories and hope to see you again.

My best regards to you, Collin and Graham.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

My wife and I planned a visit to Albania as an extension of our European travel in April/May 2019. We took a taxi from Ulcinj, Montenegro to the border and crossed on foot.When we cleared border formalities, we were met by a smiling Fatmir who immediately made us feel welcome and confident about having chosen Limitless Albania as our travel partner/guide. We chose them after researching some other groups and did so because of their ability to respond quickly to any inquiry and their willingness to customize the travel to our interests.
We were pleasantly surprised by the ease of travel and the state of most highways. Fatmir, because of his intimate knowledge of the sites and villages, was able to tailor the trip to our likes and was able to take us to unique, "off the beaten track" villages, churches, and lunch spots. He helped us make good decisions in planning our days in order to maximize our experience. As others have stated, he is careful, punctual ,passionate, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I could not have asked for more. Thanks Fatmir for helping us to better understand your country, its history and its peoples.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We had a great weekend visiting Tirana and Durrës. Fatmir took very good care of us, and made sure our stay was more than we expected. All the restaurants he booked for us was very good and we highly recommend Limitless Albania

Date of experience: May 2019
limitlessalbania, Owner at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Hi Marius, thank you very much for appreciating our services. We had a really great time. Hope to see you again.
My best regards to you and the rest of the guys,

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

It was great traveling. This company is very cool. I liked every day, witch was with this company. They have good cars and people, that can understand what i mean!

Date of experience: April 2019
limitlessalbania, Owner at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Arseni, thank you for appreciating our hospitality. Hope to see you again

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

This summer me and my children decided to go to Albania since we had been reading that it should be such a beautiful and interesting country to visit. When doing research about Albania I came over LimitlessAlbania so we decided to try a local guide to get the best out of our vacation - and we are so glad we did!

We met Fatmir in Tirana and he showed us around so we got to see all the best things Tirana has to offer. When showing us around he told us about Albanian history. We were so impressed about all the things he knew about his country in the past and he was so enthusiastic that even my kids thought history was fun.

Gesi took us on a 2 days trip and showed us hidden gems that we would never had discovered without him. Gesi has also lots knowledge about Albanian history so we got to learn so much about this country which has a completely different history then our own country.

When we told LimitlessAlbania what we were interested in and what we wanted to explore they tailor made our trip exactly the way we wanted it to be - active with hiking in the Albanian alps, driving through Thore pass which was a nice thrill and something we could never had done without LimitlessAlbania and not to mentioned Osumi Canyon which must be seen when travelling to Albania.

Again I have to say thank you LimitlessAlbania for making our vacation so interesting and fun. You guys did a great job! We will come back and we will for sure let LimitlessAlbania also next time be our local guide.

Date of experience: July 2018
limitlessalbania, General Manager at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Hi Bente,
Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to welcoming you and your family in our country. Hope to see you again.
Warm regards,