Review Highlights
These guys do understand you

We had a great 48h with Gesi as a guide to discover the countryside of Albania. He picked us up... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2020
joostv936
Zwolle, The Netherlands
via mobile
Hikimg trip in North and South

Fatmir arranged exactly what we wanted and adapted when we made a change. Highly recommended Our... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
bjh1000

All reviews days trip these guys beautiful country tour guide punctual interests tailor introduction knowledge company itinerary hiking albania mountains history
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I almost don't want to tell everyone how wonderful Albania is, because I want to keep it as my own, wonderful hidden gem. But, it is TOO incredible not to share, and this company is the ONLY way I could ever imagine to see.

Fatmir is incredible knowledgable about every inch of his country - there is nothing you can ask that he does not know the answer to. He is also incredibly passionate about his country, and his pride for his land, people, history, and culture is inspiring and contagious.

Fatmir made me fall in love with Albania on day one of our week trip. He planned the entire custom schedule; listening to my request, advising, and giving his own expertise until we were happy with everything. We learned very quickly there is nothing he wouldn't do for us, and that level of true concern and care for our happiness and enjoyment is rare.

In one week he did done several five hour drives, early morning wake up calls, picked fresh fruit for us, arrived for our pickups an hour early so we would never be waiting on him, and had shared with us his most special corner of the world. He even brought us to his home village for a meal in his neighbor's house (on our request!) Without him, our experience would have been lackluster, and our understanding of Albania incomplete.

Limitless Albania provides an AUTHENTIC, incredible, one-of-a-kind travel experience.
Don't look any further - you have found the perfect guide in Fatmir.

Date of experience: July 2018
4  Thank annakloots
Reviewed September 28, 2018

We have traveled all over the world--more than a hundred companies, and we were still unprepared for how SPECTACULAR Albania was. Imagine ancient ruins and castles, GORGEOUS natural wonders, and fresh, right of the ground fruits and vegetables.

Fatmir was an IDEAL guide; personal, funny, punctual, and well-informed. We are DYING to get back to Albania to discover even more of this beautiful country. Limitless Albania completely customized our tour for us. We wanted to spend a few extra days by the sea, and they adjusted everything to make it work. We ended up REALLY liking certain regions for food, and he adapted. IDEAL host and guide.

Date of experience: August 2018
limitlessalbania, General Manager at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Hello Josh,
Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to be your guide. You spent here just one week, Albania has so much to explore and I can’t wait for the next time you will come again. I have so many places to take you.
Best regards,
Fatmir

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I visited Albania with my friends in June and had a fantastic time. Fatmir was the best guide we could have. He is passioned about history of Albania,friendly and very welcoming. Also he had a great acquaintance of Albanian cuisine, which is the best you can try.

Date of experience: June 2018
limitlessalbania, General Manager at Limitless Albania, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you Xhorxhina, it was my pleasure to be your guide in Albania.
BR,