“I really enjoyed my stay in this modern and lively hotel, definitely recommend to all!”
Review of Hotel Doro City

Hotel Doro City
Ranked #56 of 91 Hotels in Tirana
San Sebastian - Donostia, Spain
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Doro City has a lively atmosphere which i really enjoyed. After visiting the city I relaxed in the new and very modern bar, and had dinner in the restaurant where they serve all sorts of delicious dishes. We had some seminars and the meeting rooms are spacious and functional. Quiet in the night even by the main road, the room was comfortable, clean, and all toiletries provided. In my opinion it is worth staying at Hotel Doro City again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Majorca, Spain
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in Doro City. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I had dinner at Doro Restaurant and the food was delicious. The morning breakfast is very good, and a great selection to choose from. The hotel is relatively close to the center, and a nice walk to all the surroundings. I really liked it and would go again!

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tina J
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My experience at Doro City Hotel was very welcoming and warm. I really appreciated the staff service, always available and happy to help. The rooms are spacious, bright, clean and very comfortable. The city center is a short walk from the hotel and everything can be reached on foot. I would recommend Doro City to anyone visiting Tirana! Have a great time!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank anastasiadj
Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Location: Just about perfect-close enough to the center, but far enough from the crowded central streets
Accommodation: Comfortable enough, clean, well decorated.
Cousin: International and domestic…like a holiday of tastes…excellent.
Staff: Friendly, fast, kind and smiling…real pleasure to contact with them.
Will I come again: Yes for sure. My business destination is Durres, but in the future I will always stay in Doro City Hotel instead.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thessaloniki
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I stayed in Doro City Hotel Tirana first time from 24th to 28th of November 2012, during the celebrations of 100 years independance of Albania. Since that I have choose other 4times this hotel. Sure there other convenient hotels in Tirana like Rogner or Tirana International. But the very comfortable rooms, the extrem friendly staff starting with the waiters till the hotel manager, the warm atmosphere and of course the location lead me to Doro City. From the hotel to Skanderbeg square, the heart of Tirana, or the Kavajestreet where you will find the most embassy's as well as the German Hospital r many other business addresses are very near and reachable by foot.
I was also convinced from the quality of breakfast and dinner. Really good. And in view of the price level, as a merchant I have to say...absolutely ok. Girls and boys in Doro City go ahead and keep your quality level. Thank you very much and to say in Albanian Faleminderit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Salzburg, Austria
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I was staying for a conference in Tirana and I was booked in the Doro City Hotel. The room was very confortable and I had a very nice sleep. Breakfast was very good and the staff very cary. The owner-manager was very friendly and was taking car himself about every little detail. I had a dinner in the restaurant and the food was very good and i tried a traditional dish, that was excellent. I would not hesitate to recomend this hotel to anyone that visits Tirana.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank venus672
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Doro Hotel during the Summer of 2012. We didn't have very high expectations, but ended up being very pleasantly surprised and loved our stay.
The staff was extremely attentive and very friendly. The hotel is very conveniently located, only steps away from the main downtown area. The Wifi connection was great, and the one time we had an issue, it was immediately fixed.
The entire staff is very fluent in English and gave us some great recommendations of pubs/bars in the area (Vodafone Tower is a must see!).
We were only planning on staying in Tirana for 3 days, but ended up extending our stay for 2 more- all we had to do is call up the front desk and within minutes, we were all set for two more nights!

If we're ever in Albania again, we will definitely go back to Doro.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to tell the receptionist exactly what your needs are,they're extremely accom...