Review Highlights
Great Albania

I had a nice trip a week ago. Albania is a cultural mixing pot and there are 3 sites having Unesco... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
guerrieraPatty
via mobile
Beautiful Albania

I have just arrived from a wonderful tour in Albania. Our tour guide Was Julian and he is an... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
emiliska2018
Turin, Italy
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I had just two days in Albania and wanted to cram so much in. They were fast to respond, ready to adapt programs and provided a great guide and driver for day trips to Kosovo and Montenegro. The price was fair too. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I was lucky enough to spend several days travelling with Julian, and Ela, through many of the Balkan countries. We started in Albania and finished in Serbia.
He was always very professional and went above and beyond standard levels of service on many occasions.
Julian's knowledge of all the Balkan countries and their complicated histories is deep. I learned a lot from him. He also knows all the best places to eat wherever you are.
Many thanks for a wonderful trip.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I used Julian and his team for a recent trip across Albania and Montenegro and found the service ideal. Very responsive to emails and phone calls to create a customized trip that covered all the areas I wanted to see. Friendly guide and great conversation during the travel time

Reviewed May 3, 2017

During our week long visit to Albania we took three whole day tours with Trippinbalkans and enjoyed all of them. The weather was great, the drivers, different for each tour were all excellent, and the cars were very comfortable. We had two quite different guides, both, however, very interesting and exciting persons: Julian, a young but very experienced, eloquent, and energetic guide and Emi, kind of shy, with no experience as a guide at all but she made it excellently with her charm and such a wonderful interest to learn and get new experiences. She has great potential. Our guides help us grasp all diversities that we saw in Albania, made excellent choices of good restaurants, and what we appreciated a lot, gave us absolutely brilliant guide in Ohrid, Macedonia, Mrs. Anela Trajkova. Traveling across Albania and visiting even Ohrid in Macedonia was quite an experience for me and my friends and Trippinbalkans made it so pleasant and eventful for us.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Having recently spent 15 fantastic days touring Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia accompanied by our excellent guide, Julian, I felt compelled to write a review.
The trip was very hectic, changing hotels every night, yet Julian remained cheerful, friendly and helpful throughout - and his knowledgeable of the area and its hustory was incredible.Even when we requested changes/additions to our busy itinerary, Julian somehow accommodated them....with a charming smile! I think the icing on the cake was his wicked sense of humour - he even played us a recording of Top Gear when they raced along the Albanian coast....whilst we were on the very same road! A brilliant guide who made the trip such a memorable occasion. I would happily recommend Julian to anyone wishing to see the real Balkans - an unspoilt area of Europe well worth a visit.
Jenny September 2016