“not good at all”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed October 13, 2013

we arrived late evening last week and chose here because it was open and convenient
there are so many other places serving food late but we were new and thought this was an easy option.
Big mistake. The worst meal in the whole 9 nights in Albania by far. I had spaghetti bolognaise Ughhhh. My friend had a burger equally bad. I would keep away and if i ever do return to Tirana i will avoid like the plague

1  Thank Ed_Mallam

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I did not know it's a famous chain fast food restaurant in Albania. I was looking for a restaurant to eat cheap and found this one on the corner near the clock tower. My first impression was pretty clean and modest looking interior with pretty much of the menu choices. I ordered margarita and fries as it was Friday. I'm Catholic and don't eat meat on that day. McDonalds made the fish berger for Catholics dining on Fridays, you know. I had a pizza with no meat. The price was quite good. Also, the restaurant has free WIFI. I think that part was useful for the tourists who got lost on the way or need to check some tourist information on-line.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have beer there with my wife for a fast lunch. Can not say it is bad the one at Mother Theresa square. But the one at the Block is the very worst food we ever ate. You can say go there once in a year...

Reviewed July 16, 2013

i am been in kolonat in city vlore-vlora ,its a good food like mecdonalds but mor cheaper .they have a happy children .hapy children is litl hamburger french fries pepsi cola and toy as a gift .2.5 e its all.and is very clean ,vlore is city with many lots of beach between Vlore and Orikum. .beach in the city is miserable,vlore is big city vith many cafe .

1  Thank zuco161107
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Though the air is conditioned nicely and the building is spacious, it's not perfect.
The food is really good (not superb, but one of the best in Tirana).
The prices are simply too high.
P.S.They charge for taxi delivery too (which is rather unusual).

1  Thank JurgenXhafaj