“Great Fish and ambiance!”
Review of Filomar

Filomar
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Sao Tome
London
“Great Fish and ambiance!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The fish in Sao Tome is great and we had some great fish at this restaurant and the price was quite reasonable.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank turneeuk

Yekaterinburg, Russia
“Filomar? Nevermore, thanks!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Poor restaurant - they don't have even printed menu! And tried to cheat.
So, the next evenings we had dinners at "Bigodes" (about 15 min. to the right from the Omali) and the local restaurant opposite the Bigodes.

Visited February 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A must eat everytime I go to Sao Tome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love this place. The long staircase to the restaurant is so worth the effort. This is a known by locals as a good fish place. They serve up daily fish specials cooked perfectly and serve it with their staple dish of steamed veggies (even one I have never seen before and can't name), plaintains, and an amazing parlsey-based green sauce. Every time I go here, I leave happy. It sits up high over the bay and, therefore, offers a pretty nice view. I find they are open for lunch and dinner and the food is not too rich so it is a wonderful, healthy option any time of day. I can't say the service blows me away but they do get their amazing food to me so I am usually happy.

Visited February 2013