“A good value for the money” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Knights Inn Ashland

Knights Inn Ashland
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Ashland
Lexington, Kentucky
“A good value for the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I am a construction manager for an out of town company doing work in Ashland. The Knights Inn is near the job site. For an inexpensive place to sleep, this motel is a good value. The staff is friendly and accommodating. I had to leave due to bad weather. It was after the check-out time and they were kind enough to let me out of my reservation. I appreciated their understanding of my situation. I will be coming back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stopped here because It was the halfway point of a very long road trip. The price was right, but I was a little bit worried about staying at an inexpensive place in an unfamiliar area. I am glad that I decided to stop. The staff was very friendly and made sure that I knew about the amenities offered by the hotel and the free continental breakfast. I had a very peaceful night and was able to continue my trip in the morning. Not a lot of frills other than a microwave and a mini-fridge, but it is clean and safe. I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Hesperus, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

In May, 2013, I stayed at Knights Inn with my 4 cats (2 in my room and 2 in a friend's room). One of the cats escaped from the friend's room and I had to leave it behind as I was on a strict deadline. It broke my heart to leave my cat behind. Then I called the Inn 3 weeks ago. My cat had returned to the Inn and the owner along with his staff were feeding her and watching out for her. They informed me that my cat was actually greeting guests and some guests wanted to keep her but the owner knew I would come to get her. Last week, the happy reunion took place and my cat is back home with me safe and sound. She shows the good, kind, gentle care that she received over the weeks that she was a "guest" at the inn. I will always be deeply grateful to the owner and staff for the care they gave to my cat. Knights Inn at Ashland, KY will take good care of ALL of its guests!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a pet, check the room to be sure the sink front cabinets are secure and ca...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Salem
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I didn't even wanna give this place a 1 overall! I'm very disappointed that this hotel is even listed in my Wyndham Rewards reservation system. I will definitely think twice before booking with Knights Inn again!
We had spent all day driving after a nice vacation to VA Beach nice accommodation close to the beach with Days Inn. Just wanted to go to bed. Opened door to our room and said "What did i do?" Used points to book free nite." Went to use bathroom n there was a washrag that looked used n dried in the tub. Thought ,not taking a shower tonite anyway.deal with it in morning. Went to have their "free continental breakfast" what a joke! LiL debbie snack cakes n coffee was IT!! Have stayed at many hotels n NEVER have had one that PooR ! Wound up going to Subway as husband is diabetic. So for the Shower... the faucet was a joke. Marker written directions on shower wall how to use handle.. couldn't get nothing but scalding HoT!! Went to front desk about how to use it. She was too busy eating her orange n said to get one of the maids to show me how....SaD! So i got one and she couldn't get it to work. Imagine that. So she went n got us keys to use shower in room next to ours. She apologized and offered to comp our stay or give a free night stay there later before year end. Im thinking..i dont wanna ever stay here again, no thanks. Being we used our points i decided to call Wyndham Rewards and they are to be crediting our points back. Thank God I wouldnt pay a dime to stay here or use my free points just not worth it.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Ashland hotels

Blackbird, Delaware, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Cute motel. Park at the door. Big room with a king bed and a rocker/recliner. Fridge. Okay bathroom. Tiny coffee pot. Microwave. Stayed here with our 3 dogs and only paid a 10 dollar pet fee. Cheap. Not the Hilton but I'd come back.

• Stayed May 2013
CHICAGO, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Since we needed a place close to Flatwoods with truck parking and allowed pets, we decided to try the Knight's Inn. Bad mistake. Hole in top of door frame, burn hole in bedding, beer bottle on outside window sill, carpet is nasty, dirty, and hadn't been vacuumed, mattress torn and falling apart, broken cover on heater/a.c. unit, beer bottle cap on bathroom floor, grounds had trash thrown about, exterior is run down. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
Days Inn Ashland
Hampton Inn Ashland
Hampton Inn Ashland
#1 of 10 in Ashland
Ramada Limited Catlettsburg/Ashland

Been to Knights Inn Ashland? Share your experiences!