“just not right and disrespectful”

Knights Inn Ashland
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Ashland
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Me and my family were staying for a week because my parents are very ill and needed rest. There was a problem with someone across from us and his music was extremly loud, just to tell you how loud it was pouring the rain and you could hear it across the road. We made a call to the front desk and he told me he wasnt supposed to go see what going on or to take care of it buit he said he would. So i let it go. then to find he had told the person makeing loud noise who made the complant. So the man from across the road started yelling at us. This did not stop for 15 min. maybee longer. All of this would have been solved if the front desk worker had just told them to be quite. The room also smells and has a problem with moisture because there alot of it.

Room Tip: Dont go to knights inn in ashland kentucky
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank suziq1971
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Ashland

Reviewed July 29, 2010

My family and I stayed here for 6 weeks (my husband was working all over the tri-state and we are from louisiana). The staff was friendly and helped us when we was charged twice for one week! Our rooms were cleaned when we arrived and cleaning ladies were great!! They would even come back once we took the do not disturb sign off the door. Some of our neighbors were rather loud. But nothing that woke my kids up ( ages 3 and 1). We like the fact that you can park right outside your room. The rooms were okay.nothing fancy our covers did have burn holes in them but they were clean. some of the wall paper was peeling off in our room and the bottom of the tub had been 'repaired' several time with sealant and it would flake off when we gave our children a bath. The free wifi was great during the day but at night it would only work ever now and then. It was like they turned it off some nights?!?! But all in all our family of 4 had a great six week stay here.

Reviewed September 12, 2009

we were in two of the rooms, because the first rooms commode wouldn't stop running, water was every where. it had a very strong musky smell to it also. the second room they gave us wasn't any better. the carpets were worn, and it also smelled really bad, the blanket on one of the beds had cigarette burns in it. i will not stay there again, until some renovations are made.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2009

Although I wasn't expecting a whole lot, considering that it is a Knight's Inn, I really was pleasantly suprised. My room, although outdated, was quite larger than I expected, and was EXTREMELY clean. My room has a mini-fridge and microwave, and a large desk. The internet worked great, and I had a uninterrupted, strong signal my entire two night stay. It was much better that what I was expecting from its outside appearance. By the way, the picture that this site has for the hotel is wrong. It appears its is a picture of a gas station at the exit off the interstate to this hotel, some 15 miles away ( Why someone would post a picture oof that is beyond my comprehension). My only complaint with this hotel was its location, and even that wasn't too bad, its just abit outside of town. As a whole, I would recommend this hotel, although would express to people not to expect the world, it is a low-budget hotel, and you aren't going to get the amenities that you would at some other hotels. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable stay and a discount rate, this is an excellent choice.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Examineticstech
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
Days Inn Ashland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ashland
Ramada Limited Catlettsburg/Ashland
Best Western River Cities
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ashland

Been to Knights Inn Ashland? Share your experiences!