“Interesting Little Place”
Review of Katie's Corner Cafe - CLOSED

Katie's Corner Cafe
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is a small diner that gives an impression of a bygone era. Service is good. Food is good.

Reviewed December 19, 2011

More of a bar with cheap booze for broke people. Low end clientele.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I thought it was average. Nothing bad, nothing special. The chicken breast sandwich I had was big but not a lot of taste. Took a long time to get it and there was only 7 people in the place. Served with chips and water was $5.20 or so.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Sarah at Katie's Corner Cafe was delightful in serving my friends and me during our late-night visit to this well-known restaurant in downtown Ashland. We enjoyed their signature meal, a "Quickie," which consisted of two eggs, bacon or sausage, and toast, just what we were looking for after a long day of work. We even bought a t-shirt!

Reviewed August 28, 2010

This was one of the few bum steer's we got from trip advisor. It's a little sandwich shop and the food was really nothing to write home about. My wife had the catfish sandwich which consisted of a frozen catfish filet on a bun. Frozen because it hadn't been cooked all the way through. Love to tell you to go to Katie's, but I can' In fact you might want to skip Ashland all together.