“Quirky, but Good Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Callihan's American Pub & Grill
Ranked #68 of 95 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Quirky, but Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Found this place after exiting the interstate. It resembles a big saloon. The menu was varied with lots of comfort food. I tried the shaved prime rib sandwich and was pleasantly surprised. My wife had the ham and cheese sandwich, toasted on rye and also liked her selection. Our waitress was friendly and efficient.
We didn't find much that interested us in Ashland KY but would return here if the opportunity presented itself.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bourbonnais, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

one of the best i have ever had where I could have a drink and steak. they had a live environment and we really enjoyed ourselves

Visited April 2013
Soldier, Kentucky, United States
“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is way to expensive for the kind of food they serve. I ordered steak and it had no taste what so ever. The portions are small the price is large.. do your self a favor and go to Cheddars

Visited November 2012
Flatwoods, Kentucky, United States
“The best experience since CR Thomas' closed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Callihan's is a neat dining experience. The food selection is good and I love the environment.
The servers are very attentive and Tal never fails to check in to see that everything is to our satisfaction. I suffered from "Shroom deprivation" for years and Callihan's has brought one of my all-time favorite appetizers back into my life !!!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“Much better than other said”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I found that the sirloin steak, Kentucky Bourbon chicken and the service was very good. If I had looked at reviews I may not have eaten here. So I. Am glad this time I did not read the reviews first. Will stop in here to eat the next time I travel through. Also the fried pickles and the bread pudding were very good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles