“Good Food”

O'Charley's
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I go here quite often for early dinners or sometimes lunch. Our favorites are the shrimp and fish meals, which have always been very good. We have ventured into other menu items lately, both the steaks and burgers are good too. Prices are reasonable and serving sizes are just right. Have not had a bad experience yet.

There are newer reviews for O'Charley's

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Food is good. Love the cook. Great place to eat lunch. My favorite is the hamburgers. Soups are tasty. I think you would like your meal here.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We will eat here when we want a change. Service can be slow at times, especially when short staffed. I would not recommend ordering steak....they tend yo be tough, and my husband always orders his rare. As far as price is concerned, about the same as others. Not bad. They do have great desserts.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice dinner with friends here after work. We all enjoyed our meals. The 6oz sirloin was tasty and tender, broccoli a little salty, bacon smashed potato was good. Friends enjoyed the catfish and fish and shrimp dinners stating they were good as well. The rolls were fresh, hot and phenomenal. Check per person with tip was right at $15.00. Would go again.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A bit hard to find but once again thanks to OnStar we found it and enjoyed another great meal at a great price.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!