“Great Base for Visiting Tahiti”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Sightseer...
“Great Base for Visiting Tahiti”
Reviewed October 30, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

This comfortable, modern apartment sits on a hillside above the harbor of Papeete. The nighttime view of ships and city lights is beautiful, and the location also gives you easy access to the Mo'orea ferry, and to Tahiti's east and west coast roads.

The apartment includes private covered parking and access to a swimming pool. Best of all, Didier is a kind and experienced host who is available to answer questions and offer tips on how to get the most from a visit to this beautiful corner of the world. Highly recommended!

Oct 31, 2018
Merci beaucoup et à une prochaine peut-être ? lol
sojourn20...
Denver, Colorado
“Didier is extremely resposive and helpful!”
Reviewed August 23, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The owner helped us to organize our stay, he went beyond his duties as a manager.
He always answered our questions promptly and to the point.
Thank you!

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks so much. I wish you a beautifull trip in french Polynesia. Cheers.
Wander445...
“Perfect place to stay before or after a cruise”
Reviewed February 16, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Condo is exactly as pictured. Beautiful view. Nice pool. We spent a day here relaxing after our cruise before we departed on a late night flight.

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks so much. Happy that you liked your stay in my rental.
Sorry for the bad weather you have had during your holydays !
Greetings
ladyharpe...
Waikoloa, Hawaii
“Great location, well maintained apartment”
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Didier's apartment is located on a hill above Papeete with lovely ocean views. The apartment opens up to a large patio and cooling breezes. Didier greeting us at the agreed on time and even stocked the fridge with some fruit and juice! I would definitely recommend this apartment to a friend. Mahalo Didier!

Your age range 35-49
Dec 29, 2017
Hello, it's very kind of you. Thanks for all. You are welcome again.
Nicola H
“Great apartment above Papeete”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We loved Didier's apartment, 10 minutes drive out of Papeete, up in the hills. It was lovely and clean, very comfortable, and had everything we needed for our three day stay. Not forgetting a brilliant view over Papeete and its harbour. Didier was really helpful, from my original enquiry and right through our stay. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks so much for you two. I do my best for ginving the greastest saty in my apartment to my hosts.
Greetings
Connie N
“Sophisticated yet cozy”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Didier was a superb host. Our flight arrived late and he was there to pick us up. The night view from the apartment balcony is beautiful. Very clean and updated. We even had cookies waiting for us.

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks so much for this review Connie.
Cheers
RNRiggins
Houston, Texas
“Great place to stay in Tahiti”
Reviewed April 7, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked Didier's apartment after a last minute cancellation from airbnb. He replied quickly and helped me out since most everything on the island was booked. He met me at the airport after waiting a long time for me to clear immigration and get my rental car. I followed him to the apartment which I would never have found on my own. Tahiti doesn't use addresses which poses a problem. Great views of the harbor. The apartment has every comfort you might need. I loved the great air con and the washing machine. There's a full kitchen and underground parking. Just an ideal, secure, comfortable place to stay!

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks so much for this great review. You were a pleasant guest.
So glad that you spent a good time in my apartment.
greetings
DidIer
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing