Arriving in Papeete at 10 PM at night after an 8 hour flight, we were so glad to see Beni at the airport waiting for us. We easily located him as he was holding up a sign with our names. We stayed in the Huahina Cabin which was modern and clean with a private Bath and AC! The next morning we were up at dawn to see the most beautiful sunrise. After taking a walk into town, Beni drove us to the ferry for our trip to Moorea. His hospitality was outstanding, and his picking us up from the airport and driving us to the ferry made the cost of the room the best value in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete