If you consider visiting Tahiti for 2 or 3 days I’ll suggest you to stay in Papeete and this in particular in, Fare Suisse. In Papeete you’ve got everything you need and Fare Swiss is comfortable, clean and quiet. The house is new and so the rooms and the furniture. Every room has air-condition, nice bathroom and very comfortable bed. The breakfast buffet (10 € p.P. extra) is very good and sufficient. To town is approx. 10-15 minutes’ walk. The host Beni is a young and alert Swiss who speaks French, German and English.
Ask Beni about car rentals. He can tell you the best place with reasonable rates. It’s definitely worth to go around the island – it’s really beautiful.
Have a cake at Patachou Patisserie – the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete