I have just stayed three nights for my short vacation in papeete and I choose Fare Suisse rather than the normal hotel as of its location. Beni was super nice and helpful as he picked me up absolutely on time for my flight from Bora Bora (I work there), with no cost. After arrival, the room was spotless clean and plenty of room for me. The lodge also very close to the supermarket and public bus stop, yet still located in a very peaceful environment. I am highly recommend the Fare Suisse Tahit if you don't need fancy Hotel service and would like to stay in town. Will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete