“Good location; but very average food”
Review of Le Retro

Le Retro
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Papeete
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Came here for a late lunch after our circle island tour. This restaurant was right on the main street and we were just too hungry/tired/hot to look for other restaurants.

I ordered a tuna sandwich and husband ordered a burger. Both were average. I think the best part of our plates were the piping hot fries.

After lunch we walked around the corner and found the most happening McDonald's ever - it was packed! I wished I had tried the Tahitian McDonald's instead. There were some interesting items on the menu - "Royal Bacon" or "The Boss" anyone?!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

A worn out service and food at the best possible place on the sea front, has to be rethought entirely, good luck to the 3 Brasseurs to create something brand new and modern in this place.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Had breakfast here on a Sunday morning when nothing else was opened. Waitress was friendly and the food was very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Le retro has a great position in the city center, by the sailing boat wharves. The menu is extensive with plenty to choose from, and the paltes are HUGE ! You will not leave hungry !

Reviewed January 25, 2012

the manager was awful. I returned my chocolat liegeois because it was all but a chocolat liegeois. The manager accused me to talk nonsense and we were almost shouting.

2  Thank vaiteL