“Food Truck revisit”

Cuisines: Diner, French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 12, 2016

First time in 2003, back in 2016 and it is still as good as we remembered. Fresh and Fast crepes both savory and sweet

Date of visit: December 2016
2  Thank Walter J
Tontontour, Gérant at Creperie la Boule Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Tank's so much to come back in Tahiti à la boule rouge, we'll wait you again in 2029 ! Merry Christmas.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

From the crowded roulotte roulette by the shoreline, the big red one with the Japanese and Breton flags stood out to me. And so, mustering all the broken French I could, I managed to order a hot dog and fries. After a long day of snacking at snack shops and taking copious coffees at cafès through the day, I was taken aback a little by the size of this hot dog. Definitely a good sized serving, and I would certainly visit again.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank H_J1992
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

On a day trip off the Carnival Legend we spotted the food trucks about 6pm at night got off the boat again to go and explore. We stumbled across Creperie La Boule Rounge and loved the sound of the Crepes. I had a Netella and Oreo and it was amazing. They had the menu in both French and English which was great and we didn't speak any French.

If I was back in the area I would come back for another.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank belistic93
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Ate here late at night. While other food trucks were closing up, this one was still open and crowded. I ordered a cheeseburger egg and it was juicy, messy and perfect.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank Cable_Guy671
Tontontour, Gérant at Creperie la Boule Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Thanks so much Guy, my staff and me are proud to cook the perfect hamburger in Tahiti !!! LOL
The hamburger steak is from NZ, and the ham made with local vegetables (Tomatoes, onions, salad...)
We are open as midnight and 01H00 AM on wenesday and saturday. Closed on monday.
See you soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Very good crepes and milkshakes. Excellent location on the Harbor waterfront where you can people watch (joggers, walkers, cyclists etc.) while you eat. Pleasant staff and a wonderful Papeete experience.

Date of visit: January 2016