“Great cheeseburger”

Cuisines: Diner, French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 12, 2016

Ate here late at night. While other food trucks were closing up, this one was still open and crowded. I ordered a cheeseburger egg and it was juicy, messy and perfect.

2  Thank Cable_Guy671
Tontontour, Gérant at Creperie la Boule Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2016

Thanks so much Guy, my staff and me are proud to cook the perfect hamburger in Tahiti !!! LOL
The hamburger steak is from NZ, and the ham made with local vegetables (Tomatoes, onions, salad...)
We are open as midnight and 01H00 AM on wenesday and saturday. Closed on monday.
See you soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2016

Very good crepes and milkshakes. Excellent location on the Harbor waterfront where you can people watch (joggers, walkers, cyclists etc.) while you eat. Pleasant staff and a wonderful Papeete experience.

Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

These were hands down some of the best crepes I have ever had. I would say these are my pic of all the food truck crepes! The menu was extensive with so many delicious ones to choose from. I would recommend the tatin crepe, stuffed with homemade caramel and stewed apple with cream! I want another just thinking about it!

Tontontour, Propriétaire at Creperie la Boule Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2016

Thank you Charlotte for your comment, all the staff is happy you liked "the tatin", a creation in exlusivity only in La Boule Rouge ! Say who you are if you come back to our food truck...

Reviewed October 25, 2015

My wife and a group of friends decided to go on a stroll after dinner on the last night of our cruise as we were docked in Tahiti. We stumbled across the Food Trucks and Brewery. We ordered the Coconut and Banana Crepe and it was great! Service was great as well. Will definitely return if we return Papeete.

Reviewed August 21, 2015

My wife and I had dessert here on our Tahitian Honeymoon. On our first night we stayed in Papeete so we could check out the Market, Food Trucks and Brewery. We ordered the Coconut Nutella Crepe and it was great! Service was great as well. Will definitely locate them again if we are able to spend more time in Papeete in the future.