1,222 results
All reviews executive suite bathroom floor no wifi in the rooms mini market french polynesia full kitchen mountain view standard room rooftop pool downtown papeete reception area open air local market central location outer islands cruise terminal flight home
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We arrived Thursday night around 830pm after a long flight from San Francisco. Check in was quick and was in the room within 10 min of getting dropped off. Hallways are open air and like previous posts really dark at night. Not a big issue but watch your step. Room was clean, showed some age but everything is out in FP. Front desk said WiFi only downstairs but we had a strong signal on 3rd floor so not sure about other rooms. I picked the Nui bc it’s in the city center and a few minutes walk to the ferry (if you have luggage I would take a taxi, we did and was well worth the 10 bucks. Trust me). The hotel is attached to a gas station with a mini market that was very convenient, seemed to be open late. Bars, restaurants, and the market all very close, walking distance. We ate at the food trucks and had a good meal. Overall for what we needed it for we are very happy with our choice.

Friendliness 9/10
Clean 9/10
Comfort 8/10
Overall 8/10

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank GL_NJ22
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

There's certain kind of fun about this hotel but that's all I can really say. We stayed there one night on our way to the outer islands. The staff is pleasant and they work harder make sure you're happy. I would stay here again to catch a connection.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank melbatoast573
Reviewed April 12, 2019

There was a big puddle in the bathroom after I showered. Then an even bigger puddle after my husband took his shower. I notified management via email after I got back home but I never heard back.
The location can't be beat since it's close to "downtown" Papeete. We had a nice size suite but the bathroom needs to be retrofitted somehow.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Nita56
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights before our cruise. Location is great to visit the market, pearl shops, and the food trucks. The staff is very polite and accommodating, for example, we could use the pool after we checked out since we could not get on our ship till after 3 and they stored our bags for us to go around town. The beds were very comfy and the room was spacious. The hotel building is very nice but in a busy street. It certainly needs some love. The rooms need some care. The lobby restroom had only one sink working out of three. Lighting is very poor in the common areas. The continental breakfast is adequate, but very expensive. The hotel could well be a 4 star, but unfortunately it isn’t well maintained. In general it was fine, though it could be much better.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Mtere59
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Helpful staff, always smiling. Breakfast wasn’t worth the money at all. No other bugs in the room apart from a few cockroaches during nighttime.. in need of some external refurb if they want to keep these prices.

Date of stay: March 2019