“Something for the beer connoiseurs in Papeete ?”
Review of Les 3 Brasseurs

Les 3 Brasseurs
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Papeete
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Most would not go past the local Hinano brew in Tahiti , But if you are into something different this little micro brewery in the heart of town near the ferry terminal is worth a look . Offering three types of beer locally brewed on the premises , it is certainly worth a visit .You are likley to enjoy "le blonde" but have to say "L'amber" felt just a bit too young and hoppy . But great little venure for locals and visitors and the large 4 litre jugs are good fun !

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Found this place just across from the ferry terminals, they don't speak a lot of English but they are very patient and helpful, good food, good beer and decent service. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We ate there on a Sunday night and the restaurant was less than a quarter full. Service was sloooow. The food was pretty good and the beer was better than the local (Hannano). People smoking nearby was an issue for our friends. Be aware that this is one of the few places to eat that is open on Sundays.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Dark and dirty right near the cruise ship. The menu was dirty and stained, so I only ordered a little beer. Wait staff kind enough and they took my American dollars.

1  Thank CarinaJean
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This was January First and as a Brasserie it was open. We know about the chain because we went to Les 3 Brasseurs in Montreal. The beer is quite very good and the food is ok for a Brasserie. Nothing fancy. I do not know if it was bud luck or because the people were tire after New Year Eves, but the service was very poor. Plus we were charged 1000 Francs more instead of 5500 or so. I was lucky I double checked the bill. Worst I got no excuse from anybody from the Brasserie.