For those who want a South Seas alternative to a bungalow over the water, try the Pearl Lodge in Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Islands. The tours are what makes this place special: the lush valley where Herman Melville was inspired to write "Typee" or the idyllic bay that charmed Robert Louis Stevenson. And you won't find finer accommodations in Nuku Hiva that the Pearl Lodge. Everything - rooms, food, service - is all 1st class. But try negotiating for water. It comes with breakfast but you'll pay the equivalent of U.S. $5 for a small bottle during lunch or dinner. Tell them no one else in the world does this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The value of time is the first and foremost gift that the Marquesas offers to travellers. Located in a manificent tropical garden, the Keikahanui Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge overlooks the bay and village of Taiohae and the black sandy beach lying 50 steps below. Each bungalow are built with local materials and each of them have carvings by a different artist from the Marquesas Islands. Appreciate this typical atmosphere found in the Marquesas with modern comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Keikahanui Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keikahanui Nuku Hiva Pearl Hotel Nuku Hiva
- Keikahanui Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge Marquesas Islands