“Fantastic spa experience!”
Review of Serenity Spa - MOVED

Serenity Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever visited a spa because of the name, but ended up feeling more like just a number? At Serenity Spa we are more than just a name and you are MUCH more than just a number! We are dedicated to providing customized spa services in a private, intimate setting. Since 2003, we have been offering wonderful spa services in our charming Anchorage cottage, including Spa Packages, Customized facials, Microdermabrasion, glycolic peels, body treatments, manicures, pedicures, cellulite treatments, deep-tissue and relaxation massages, neck/back pain relief, and more! Our newest service - the Pure Light Slim - helps you lose inches in all the right places! Serenity is an award winning spa: We are Accredited members of the Better Business Bureau (2010 Finalist in the Very Small Business Category in the prestigious BBB Torch Awards for Ethics in the workplace), Finalist for Best Spa Services in Louisville Magazine "Best of Louisville" July 2011 issue and have been voted "Best Day Spa" in the 2012 and 2013 Louisville A List Awards! We offer the convenience of online booking combined with the ease of shopping online for an incredible gift for that someone special right from the privacy of your home or office: Instant Gift Certificates! Friendly, personalized service from experienced staff provide everything you've dreamed of in a day spa, nestled in the beautiful, historic village of Anchorage, KY. Located only 1 mile from Shelbyville Road and 20 minutes from downtown Louisville!
Reviewed July 6, 2011

I have severe back and shoulder pain and the only thing that provides some relief is a massage. I've had a lot of massages over the years, some good, some bad and the massages that I've had at Serenity Spa are the best I've ever had! I wish I had time to go back more often. The staff there are all very friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough good things about Serenity Spa!

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Serenity - The Spa in Anchorage is a charming spa in an equally charming town - Anchorage. Denise and her staff are very friendly and experienced. They offer the full range of spa services in a very comfortable, inviting setting. I have had both a massage and a facial - both were excellent. I would highly recommend booking your spa services with Serenity.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

If you are visiting Louisville, say for the Derby or just anytime of the year, this is the Spa to go to. They are so very professional and so accommodating! You will have the experience of a lifetime when you go there. They pamper you and treat you like Royalty. You will emerge feeling new and refreshed all over. After you leave the Spa, you may want to tour the Anchorage area for all their little quaint shops and Bistros. You'll want to make it a point to come every time you're in town.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

I wish I'd had a fabulous experience at Serenity Spa. The staff were very friendly and the amenities were very nice. Unfortunately, my spa pedicure was far below my expectations. In fact, the polish was gummy and looked bad before I even left the spa. I was headed out to a big family event and was embarrassed at how bad the pedicure looked--my husband would have probably done better, sadly. I have had much better pedicures for far less cost at numerous other salons in town. In fact, I'd never had a bad pedicure until I went to Serenity.

1  Thank Shanonita
dwillinger, Owner at Serenity Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

I am so sorry this customer had an unpleasant experience at our spa. We strive to make every experience wonderful at Serenity, and had I been notified immediately, I would have corrected the situation before she left, or at the very least, would not have charged her for the service. I wish I could be present to assure every service is perfect for each and every customer, but unfortunately, that isn't always possible. I can, however, be contacted at serenityspa@insightbb.com and will always strive to give excellent service to every customer.
Owner- Denise Willinger

Reviewed November 24, 2009

My wife and I were in the Louisville, KY area Nov 19th-21st for business as well as pleasure and had time enough for each of us to enjoy a massage at Serenity. The Spa is located within the Village of Anchorage. Denise and her supporting staff couldn't have been more friendly!! The massages were excellent!!! Afterwards, take time to walk the Anchorage Trails. It's a beautiful 2 mile hike!! We'll be in the Louisville area again next year and will surely make an appointment to visit Serenity - The Spa!!!