“Stayed for a month and no criticism.”

Quest Apartments-Suva
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Suva
Rixensart, Belgium
“Stayed for a month and no criticism.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a month when I first arrived in Fiji. Great apartment, with washing machine and drier and kitchenette. View across the harbour to the hills in the background and you see boats coming and going. A shame about some of the ugly Suva buildings but there you go. Brilliant security and location smack in the middle of Suva Central. Easy to walk pretty much everywhere you will want to go. Coffee shop down below is small but adequate.

Room well serviced every day by pleasant staff. Would recommend this over most of the hotels.

Now that I have a house I don't sleep anywhere nearly as well at night!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank TallyHoH0Ho

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We didn't arrive till after 10pm but wasn't a problem and everyone was so welcoming and friendly!! On site security 24 hours which is a bonus, very central location, close to food outlets and shops!! Room was spotless with huge fluffy towels and well equipped kitchens, would definitely recommend to anyone heading to Suva!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Jesse3479
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is my default choice in Suva after having stayed in 3 other hotels. What I like about it is the location - it is right in town where you have lots of options for eating out within walking distance. Continental breakfast is great esp the coffee. Rooms are clean and comfortable with some having washer and dryer. I would have rated this hotel 5 stars had they given me the rooms with balcony, which were not available in my two previous stays.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank JPBKK
Ballycastle, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed here a few times on work-related trips. The rooms are nice and clean. Slightly claustrophobic if you are staying more than two or three nights. My bathroom had a free washing machine and tumble drier - very handy and useful addition I thought. Well located in Suva town. Easy walk to the main business area. Quest is good. Based on my good experience here I stayed in a Quest apartment in St. Kilda Melbourne, which was also very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Coolbrae
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Check in at the hotel took only 5 minutes as staff appreciated that we had travelled from Australia and then from Nadi to Suva. We were shown to our rooms immediately and it was great to be greeted by a clean room, clean white towels, bedspread and clean toilet & bath were spotless. Very impressed.
Housekeepers were courteous, respectful, honest and cleaned the rooms with a smile.
Breakfast was complimentary, very simple breakfast & service was extremely slow. Besides breakfast the staff at Quest made our stay a wonderful one. One staff member who stood out and made a difference was the housekeeper La. So very courteous and humble.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank JantiBasha
Honiara, Solomon Islands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Google to find a place or an apartment type of accommodation for me and my other two colleagues to stay in Suva for 6 weeks in June to July 2013 on a Business trip, I checked out trip advisor, read all the reviews and had seen the location and pictures and had already decided to book this apartment. Upon arrival and out from the taxi late at night, we were met by a Security Officer Mr Bale who welcomed us an directed us to the reception and upon checked in, we were thrilled at the services we already received at when we first made contact with Diana a lovely girl who checked us in and was so friendly and made us all so comfortably settled in. The room was very clean spacious and the beds are so comfy. The little self contained Kitchen comes in handy if you want to cook your own meals otherwise restaurants and food court at MHCC and Tapoo's City Building are just a walk distance. A very safe place to walk around at night as the Police Station is just around the corner. The apartment was fully serviced daily and you've got a washing machine and a dryer to your own for laundry. Thanks to La for taking the time to have my room set each and every day. The Quest is located in the Heart of Suva City at the BSP Suva Central Building and therefore all you need (shops and market, bus stand, taxi stand and Cinema Village 6) is just a walk distance, the breakfast is excellent and the staff at Level 2 are very friendly and made you feel home every morning. The staff at Quest are very professional and friendly and very helpful indeed and I felt this is home for me for those weeks during our stay in Quest with the smiling faces of Taufa and Joape greeting us every morning and in the evening. And to Joseph, you are awesome and thank you very much for accepting our reservations at the first place; you did make our stay an unforgettable chapter in our life in Suva and will remain with us for as long as we are here, Thank you very much for your help and you did everything for us until we departed. Definitely a recommended place to stay in Suva if anyone is a corporate traveler on Business, or visiting for a short time or even for a family vacation – Thank you very much everyone at Quest and definitely we will be back to stay at Quest. Bernadine and Barbra

Room Tip: I stayed at Room 707 on Level 7 and the view from my balcony was excellent - The room is quite and e...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Bernadine707
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The quietest bedroom I have ever stayed in. Its similar to a tomblike quietness. The room has np windows and is totally coccooned within the apartment. The rest of the faciiites looked quite well maintained. The gym well enough appointed and no one used it the whole 2 weeks I was there that I noticed. On the downside the breakfastr was absolute rubbish except for the coffee.
Its served on Level 2 at a cafe and I guess they havent busdgeted for mufins or croissants to be a regular of the continental breakfast. I have seen better in most backpacker hostels but was not paying the rate of this place for breakfast.
Staf are friendly, honest and good natured. I would stay again but probably negotiate my way out of the reate with breakfast.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business