“Great food French food in Suva”
Review of Scott's - CLOSED

Scott's
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Maldives
“Great food French food in Suva”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was really impressed by the place, amazing details, decoration quite impressive to think that we are in Fiji, it makes me think of old places in some parisian restaurant. I was dreaming since months of the "camembert fondu", being french i had high expectations about cheese, and i was really well surprised and satisfied! Dessert: crème brulée, just divine. Plus I have to mention that I came for lunch, apprently they were not open, but Mr Peter (even in a business lunch) let me in, and took the time to come talk to me, really good host, defenitely one of the best place in Suva.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Flo_i2

Manila, Philippines
“2nd Wedding Anniversary Dinner with friends”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Due to our cancelled trip to the Yasawa for our 2nd wedding anniversary, we decided to eat at Scott's.

We were pleasantly surprised with the restaurant. It was very cozy and inspiring.

Mr Peter served us with steaks that is arguably the best one I have ever had in my life.

When in Suva, you should definitely eat at Scott's

Visited December 2012
2 Thank NinoDal
Suva
“Scott's - Suva's only French Restaurant”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Scott's - located near the Southern Cross Hotel and about two blocks off of Suva's main thoroughfare Victoria Parade - is Suva's only French restaurant. If you are searching for a special place to dine, Scott's has to be on your list of places to consider. The menu is in French with English subtitles. Suva and Fiji are far away from France, and not all of the classic meals you may be thinking of are on the menu, but many are including onion soup, scallops, and escargot. Whatever you might fancy from the menu however, you will likely not be disappointed. Attention to presentation will add to your experience. There is a good wine selection from New Zealand, Australia, and France. Decore might be characterized as Belle Epoque although some will disagree. Pay no attention to these quibblers and remember you are 12,000 miles away from France and in the middle of the Pacific. But whatever perspective you choose to take, when you enter Scott's you will enter a singular world not found anywhere else in Suva. Or Fiji. Or any of the other 30,000 Pacific islands for that matter. Not a backpacker eatery, or a place for a loud evening with the guys, Scott's is the Pacific's best attempt - its only attempt? - at an elegance found in places like Paris, Lyon, or Toulouse. Bring your sweetheart, dear friends, or a key business associate here for dinner. Show them you care, or that you are more sophisticated than you seem. Then sit back enjoy your meal, the excellent - though unhurried - service, and take it all in. Bon appetit!

• Visited April 2013