“Waterfalls”

Colo-I-Suva Forest Park
Ranked #2 of 24 things to do in Suva
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a dip in one of the natural swimming pools, follow a nature trail and keep your ears and eyes ready to spot the numerous birds that inhabit this park.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Waterfalls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

We heard about this park from a friend back home, the entry was only $5 FJ per person & we had one of the staff lead us through the park to where all the pools & waterfalls were. We had a dip & the water was nice & crisp. Avery enjoyable walk in this park. Thanks to Baro for giving us a guided tour.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank szisi

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kansas City, USA
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Lovely place to walk and enjoy nature near to Suva”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

With many km of well kept paths, places to play in the water of the small creeks running through the forest, Colo-I-Suva is a favorite for many people on the weekends. The dense forest is not primeval, but is representative of most of the forested areas of Fiji.

2 Thank Sunnyguy61
Suva
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A lovely break from Suva”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I often go to Colo-i-Suva for a walk/swim. I take my dog - she loves it. I like going in the morning before it gets crowded. But sometimes I take the family on a weekend and we all enjoy watching the locals do tricks from the rope swing into the water.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank foy34
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“stunning natural park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

An absolute must see if you are visiting Suva. Be prepared to enjoy a walk, swim and beautiful forest. Always a stunning place to visit.

Visited July 2012
Private
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 234 helpful votes
“Perfect Family Day Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I didn't actually go with my family. I took a quick look before catching the bus back to the Nadi airport for my flight. However, I have visited several national parks and forests recently and this was the first one with such cool facilities. Some would view them as rural, but I appreciated the preservation of nature in adding amenities. Catching the bus up there was simple. Hiking to the pools is about 30 minutes. Waiting is a series of cascading pools with rope swings, picnic tables, barbecue and other conveniences for a relaxing day in the forest. I was impressed. The best was the time of year. No one was there. However, I learned in the summer the place is overrun. The place was awesome!

Visited May 2012