“Nice clean”

Elixir Motel Apartments
Elixir Motel Apartments
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Suva
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The room was nice and clean. Staff were friendly, only down was the staff must of been on the same floor as us and were very noisy slamming doors and talking till about 2am. Would stay there again though

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Anita B

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed one night in the apartments on my way back to Ovalau island. The staff were very polite, warm and friendly in greeting me and showing me to my room. They also helped me to get transport to Pacific harbour and even called up a taxi for me.

At the time there was construction, but this did not disturb my stay and the builders were nice in helping me carry my bags to my room and to the taxi when I was leaving.

The room I stayed in was very clean, tidy and spacious with a big double bed and tv as well as tea and coffee making facilities so I could just sit back and relax. The bathroom was also clean and tidy and the shower, taps and toilet were all working very well.

I would definitely recommend this hotel. It value for money with nice staff and nice rooms and I'm sure it will be even better with the renovations. It's a short walk to the shops and restaurants for you can go out for a bite to eat or for some shopping.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank gabs9481
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I am here on business and was allocated here by our client that was paid for by him. If I was paying I would not pay $10 to stay in this place. Both my work colleague and I got bed bugs, switched rooms across the hall, still got bed bugs. Rooms are poorly cleaned with hair and grime everywhere. Cooking facilities are useless if you get them. They called our room they switched us to the deluxe sweet! Hahaha far from it! Barely any hot water, drains stink. Wouldn't put my worst enemy in this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014
8  Thank Samjohnston1
Reviewed November 10, 2013

You may call this Budget accommodation, but the price is not worth the stay. I stayed in the 1 room apt for 5 days where the aircon was leaking above the bed(terrible), service of rooms takes about 10hours before I could move into another room but still air con leaks above bed, then moved into a 2bed room apt for 1 nite, which was very old and dirty, rooms stink of damp, couldn't wait to check out the next morning. Please everyone never book into this DUMP.

Room Tip: My advice never book into this place, not worth the money, this place is a DUMP.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank neveragain157
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed on the 4th level which was a 2 bedroom apartment. everything was good for the price that was paid. The aircons were working and we were given a good fan for the sitting room. The hotel manager was a great help to sort out the last minute room shortage which was much appreciated. On level 2 were some of my boys and their room was also nice and clean, we were given extra pillows and mattress and we had no complaints.

Room Tip: Speak the manager and let him know your requirements so you wont be let down.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ray_Fiji
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The room we stayed in was okay....very spacious and affordable....only 1 aircon....the room was poorly cleaned and at night cockroaches would appear through the cracks!!

nice if your on a cheap budget but stay elsewhere if you can!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Local Tourist T
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Got bedbug staying at this apartment! Really dirty. Honestly dont think they clean or wash the sheets, cockroaches running around! Everyone please DONT STAY at this filty disgusting place. Yuck. The owner should be ashamed to run this hotel

• Stayed: February 2012